PDA

View Full Version : How can I take off previous leather cleaner/vinyl cleaner

Webb
04-22-2004, 05:27 PM
I used to use Meguiars Combo Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner & Conditioner & Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner.

But now I`m gonna use 4 Star products.I want to know what should I do/use to take off the previous Megs stuff to apply the new one.:nixweiss

There`s any problem if I apply on top ?

Dinzdale40
04-22-2004, 05:29 PM
does 4star have a cleaner.....maybe you should use a lexol cleaner or the woolite and water mixture......

Webb
04-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Yes (http://store.auto-geek.net/plulleclgel.html)

2wheelsx2
04-22-2004, 06:06 PM
I have the same cleaner (except I got it when it was still called Platinum). I think that if you used that prior to using the conditioner, it`ll be all right.

shaf
04-22-2004, 09:32 PM
Yes, I wouldn`t worry too much about leather/vinyl products "clashing" or anything like that. Just use their cleaner and apply the conditioner I say.

I`ve never tried it, but do a search on Woolite. It seems that you can use this to clean both leather and vinyl.

Jesstzn
04-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by 4DSC

I`ve never tried it, but do a search on Woolite. It seems that you can use this to clean both leather and vinyl.

Yes .. I use the Woolite on my VW biege leather and have used it on a F350 grey vinyl .. seems to work fine on both.