PDA

View Full Version : nu finish review

joyriide1113
09-28-2004, 06:39 PM
anyone every use the product "Nu Finish the once a year car polish"

i bought it and wanna use it to see wha it gives me. it claims to protect against weather, keep beading, and shine for a whole year. i doubt thats true but does it hold some truth? any advise would be apreciated. i bought this at a discount autoparts.

rabbi
09-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Back in the late 80`s early 90`s I used it about every 6/8 weeks on a black and silver van. I loved it. Do not use it when your car has been outside baking. Talk about a bear getting off,WHEW! I used to do my whole van then went back and wiped it off. One complaint was that it dusted bad.

jaybs02
09-28-2004, 07:13 PM
this sounds like a job for.......BigRon :lol

MattZ28
09-28-2004, 07:14 PM
Yeah, where`s Big Ron at? Maybe he can cut you a deal on his product :lol

JaredPointer
09-28-2004, 07:44 PM
I would say do a search for NuFinish, but there`s probably a million posts. Just PM bigron62 and see what he says. He`s the man!

obbop
09-28-2004, 11:34 PM
I use Nu Finish paste and liquid types. Works great for me but I admit I`m lazy and having the "deepest" "wettest" shine is not my highest priority. I`d rather protect the paint than maximize light reflectivity.

I have read the paste holds up better. Personally, I am satisfied with the shine. Past experience taught me that, generally, the stuff protects the paint for 2 to 3 months before another application is needed. That`s with 24/7 exposure to the elements.