PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Moose - Consistancy

Richt
04-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Just got my ist ever bottle of these stuff. - (Thanks Alex)

It seems very watery - is this correct, maybe i expected it to be thicker ( ala Megs #9 or P21S Gepc).

Cheers

Rich

imported_pugoman
04-20-2004, 02:31 PM
That`s how it is Rich, very watery.

Give it a good shake before you use it.

Also, don`t forget to use it on your glass. Gives excellent reflections and I`ve hardly had to use my wipers since applying it nearly two weeks ago.

Richt
04-20-2004, 03:46 PM
Oh right nice one. Did shake it well.

Will do, have friday off to clean the car before a show at castle coombe all over vanila moose coming up!

breakneckvtec
04-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Shake it well before you use it. Mines watery as well, thats the way it is. Not what you would expect from a "glaze." However, of all the glazes I have ever used, this makes the best next to LSP. It goes on and off super easy, has minor abrasives to provide light polishing, removes light oxidation, and even lays down some protection of its own. Its funky stuff, but it works.

Sveta
04-20-2004, 04:27 PM
Yes...on glass, headlights, plastic, chrome,trim, etc.

Great for motorcycles where you have a lot of different materials in close proximity to each other. Wonderful product...funky smell. Now, if only you could get it in gallons...:usa

Scottwax
04-20-2004, 05:23 PM
Even the test version I got before it hit the market was a lot thinner than I expected. No matter, it works!

PakShak
04-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Yes, the VM is thinner than most glazes out in the marketplace but it really does clean up the paint real well.

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

Richt
04-21-2004, 02:03 AM
Thanks all, does seem thin compard to P21s, but looking at my bottle of #7 that is quite watery compared to #9.

The VM test panel i did looked good :)

imported_pugoman
04-21-2004, 02:48 AM
Hey Rich, you have PM...