PDA

View Full Version : Khaki Microfiber Buffing Towel

zachw1036
04-20-2004, 08:13 AM
Hello guys. Would these towels be a good choice to buff off NXT tech wax? Would a 100% cotton terry cloth be better? Also I had one other quick question. Should you apply NXT tech wax to the entire car and then let dry for 15 minutes or do you do small portions at a time? thanks.

Bobby G
04-20-2004, 08:25 AM
Any quality microfiber is going to be a better buffing towel than 100% cotton.

How you apply NXT is up to you, but it does need to haze before buffing off. Hazing is normally 2-3 minutes when temp is above 70.

db

nizee
04-20-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by zachw1036

Hello guys. Would these towels be a good choice to buff off NXT tech wax? Would a 100% cotton terry cloth be better? Also I had one other quick question. Should you apply NXT tech wax to the entire car and then let dry for 15 minutes or do you do small portions at a time? thanks.

Yes, MF cloths are better then terry to buff off.

The time when i used and apply NXT, i would apply thinly to the whole car, wait for 15~20 mins and buff off. Do apply thinly, you will have a slight difficulty if apply to thick when buffing the NXT off.

jlfrogy
04-20-2004, 11:06 AM
I have 3 coats on my new PT and I did the whole car with a thin coat. THe last time I used my PC and a white pad. It looks and feels awesome.

imported_Greg
04-20-2004, 12:02 PM
The khaki MF towels David sells are very good towels, extremely soft! Good value too.