PDA

View Full Version : best for

jumbojim
04-19-2004, 09:28 PM
silver car, i have a pc, any recomendation guys, i have tried einszett upp then aio/sg this weekend seem please, but i need to to my car and its silver

shaf
04-21-2004, 02:17 AM
Welcome to Autopia Jim. :welcome

....but you`ll have to be more specific than that. ;) Paint condition, more specific questions, etc. It always helps to volunteer information and give some background information on your subject and yourself if you want others to help you out.

jumbojim
04-21-2004, 12:20 PM
i have a silver bmw, a pewter volvo, i have been using klasse twins for a while now with excellent results, use a pc on polshing

now2 i want my silver bmw to gloss, i still have leftover zaino z5/z2 can i use these without zfx or z1, my zfx became caked as a result of being left in the garage with temp variation and i just recently got einszett polishes red, green,yellow can for the prep can you guys suggest a ruotine that will brung out the best in my silver car, prep is no problem for me, thanks

shaf
04-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Ah, well that`s great that you have a bunch of experience in various areas, including prep, which is all-important as you probably know already.

I`m kind of bad at recommending any one particular combo for any colour.... it`s a debatable, very subtle thing that people have different opinions about. Personally (way back when) I chose to go with a routine that was more suited to dark cars because I figured it would make the colour look richer by darkening it slightly.

You will, of course, find people who think otherwise and want to use something light and clear on a colour like silver. Do a Title Search on "silver" and you should come up with some very good threads about this sort of thing.