PDA

View Full Version : P21S wax over the Klasse twins ?

urban1.8t
04-17-2004, 03:02 AM
I have just done the hood of my car with the Klasse Twins and now want to add a coat of P21S to top it off.

My question is, can I do the P21S right now or should I wait until the AIO and SG have cured.....say 12 hours or more ??

This is my first time with the Klasse products and I have say I am extremely impressed.

Thanks in advance for you assistance:)

6cyl's_of_fury
04-17-2004, 03:21 AM
Wait 24 hours to let it completely cure.

FFIW, Id lay down 2 or 3 layers of SG before heading to the P21S.

See my signature for my thoughts on your product selection! :xyxthumbs

urban1.8t
04-17-2004, 03:56 AM
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it, will wait until Monday to top it off.

Out of interest, what do you use to remove swirls ?

Have you tried QEW?

I used it today for the first time......fantastic product, 25 mins to wash the car and used only 4 litres of water !!!!!!!!

6cyl's_of_fury
04-17-2004, 04:11 AM
Yep, have used the fabled QEW, and i absolutely love it! I cant see myself going back to a regular wash EVER.

for swirl removal - 1z ultra, Menzerna IP and Menzerna FP. I use a hitachi random orbital with LC pads.

If you need any further info etc, please dont hesitate to PM me! I`ll help you as best I can ( I am a rank amatuer! )

imported_CARFREAK
04-17-2004, 05:31 AM
Do you have water restrictions down there?Pardon my ignorance but isn`t that why you would use QEW?I can`t ever imagine willingly going away from my regular washing especially now with so many great shampoos around.

6cyl's_of_fury
04-17-2004, 05:47 AM
Yeah, we do have restrictions in Sydney, but even if they lift them, I wouldnt go back to a "normal wash". 2 buckets, 2 towels and thats it, no need for a hose and water going everywhere. It is SOOOOOO easy and VERY good. Try QEW and you`ll see what I mean! Email the link below and talk to Russell and Nick, they are both great guys and genuine car detailing enthusiasts.

sales@aggroupaust.com.au

imported_CARFREAK
04-17-2004, 06:07 AM
Thanks for that.I should find out something about QEW.

C_Rock77
04-24-2004, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by 6cyl`s_of_fury

Wait 24 hours to let it completely cure.

FFIW, Id lay down 2 or 3 layers of SG before heading to the P21S.

See my signature for my thoughts on your product selection! :xyxthumbs

I second that! A lot of people say that they can see improvements in SG up to 5 layers!

I, personally, want to try incorporating Klasse SG AND UPP into my detail regimen. I hear the UPP has a nicer shine than the SG while the SG is really more durable.

And yes, the P21S on top of Klasse twins (especially on multiple coats of SG) looks great. The only problem is that the carnuba will attract more dust than the SG will. :(

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out!:wavey