PDA

View Full Version : Need some suggestions

gav'spurplez
04-15-2004, 08:09 PM
Yo guys, going to detail a car tomorrow. Bought Meguiars # 9 swirl remover and some NXT. i have been using their deep crystal system, along with scratch x and GC wax. Can the NXT be applied by a machine ?? I have a plain jane waxmaster orbital but it gets the job done for now. Can i use the microfiber buffer pads to apply the NXT or should I apply it by hand ?? If by hand, should I use the back and forth motion as opposed to circular ?? I`m actually going to clean up the g/f`s car tomorrow too and see how these products work. then i will have 2 darker colored cars to show me the results. might have to use them on my car until i get the big guns ( pc, wolfgang, menzerna) :cool:

shaf
04-16-2004, 01:18 AM
Almost any product that can be applied by hand can be applied by machine. Some products just see less advantage though (often depending on how easy it is to use by hand).

Application with your Waxmaster is a bit "unknown" since it doesn`t take the foam pads that PC users commonly use here... I think they sell a dedicated one-use wax applicator bonnet for waxing.