PDA

View Full Version : Question on Bill North method

Blackmirror
04-15-2004, 07:24 PM
I did a good amount of research and have an idea how to do this method. My question is when I apply the SG to say half of my hood, do I do one pass on a section with the MF pad or several times and then buff off right away?

hondaguy2582
04-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Just like the instructions say: WIPE ON and wipe off. Just put a good thin layer on.

Jesstzn
04-15-2004, 09:40 PM
I have been using a home made MF applicator and applying to about a sq ft then remove .. seems to be working just fine .

BillNorth
04-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Blackmirror

I did a good amount of research and have an idea how to do this method. My question is when I apply the SG to say half of my hood, do I do one pass on a section with the MF pad or several times and then buff off right away?

Blackmirrior,

Check your PM`s as well. Your question here is more specific/makes more sense to me than in the PM.

To answer your question, you can go over an area more than once with the MF pad before buffing off. It all depends on the SG. Just don`t let the SG get too dry otherwise it will be a PITA to buff off regardless of the fact that you are buffing off immediately.

Bill.