PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds

Pages : [1] 2

JaredPointer
09-27-2004, 01:21 PM
I know DC is still under construction, so I apologize....but I am just kinda curious if the Classified section will be making a return?

Bob
09-27-2004, 01:28 PM
I didn`t even know there was one to begin with. LOL

norahcrv
09-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Yep, it was at the bottom of the "home" page. :)

Bob
09-27-2004, 01:51 PM
Yep, it was at the bottom of the "home" page. :)

SOB! I wish I would of known that cause I just sold wheels and springs on e-bay! LOL

CharlesW
09-30-2004, 09:28 AM
If and when the classified forum retruns, maybe a trade section would be handy.
I have no need for any more products, but I do know that lots of people like the idea of being able to try something before they buy it.
Right now, I must have at least 10 bottles of products that I am going to be giving away because I don`t use them. Some I bought, some were given to me.

Charles

JaredPointer
09-30-2004, 09:30 AM
I am waiting on it to return so I can list my PS2 and all the games/accessories for it.

Bob
09-30-2004, 09:32 AM
I am waiting on it to return so I can list my PS2 and all the games/accessories for it.

PMme your game list if you want to sell them seperate from the Ps2. :D Prices too ;)

NYV6Coupe
09-30-2004, 09:43 AM
I have no need for any more products, but I do know that lots of people like the idea of being able to try something before they buy it.
Right now, I must have at least 10 bottles of products that I am going to be giving away because I don`t use them. Some I bought, some were given to me.

Charles

Charles: what do you have? I`ve got some space on my shelf that I`m looking to fill.

NYV6Coupe
09-30-2004, 09:54 AM
I was wondering if the classified section would be included in the new DC.

Winter is coming soon & I`ve got four LN 15" Blizzak snows on Honda steel wheels that need a new home .... I upgraded to 16`s.

AutopiaAdmin
09-30-2004, 10:05 AM
The classifieds were rarely used for some reason.

Even though there was a text link in the MAIN MENU in the upper left corner of the front page that said "CLASSIFIEDS" and there was also a place to view them at the bottom of the home page alot of people couldn`t seem to "see" them.

I will be introducing a new forum for "Members Only" ( No vendors allowed) where members can buy, sell and trade both detailing and non-detailing related items.

I will ask that transaction details such as price, quantity and shipping info be made public and that the parties involved post publicly when the items are sold and no longer available to avoid confusion.

Thanks,

Dwayne

P.S. To expedite the creation of this forum you may want to stop patting my back and start greasing my palm.

:naughty Just kidding! I have always wanted to say that! I had a customer complaining about his boss say that to me and I thought it was hillarious!

JaredPointer
09-30-2004, 10:08 AM
Sounds like a winner Dwayne. I am always glad to see new places on DC to post at!

Labster
10-05-2004, 11:20 PM

Charles

I`m interested. What kind of stuff are you looking at getting rid of? I might have something to trade with you :)

mtodde
10-05-2004, 11:24 PM
a trade area would be nice...hopefully we won`t all have the same stuff we no longer use to trade!

CharlesW
10-06-2004, 06:12 AM
I`m interested. What kind of stuff are you looking at getting rid of? I might have something to trade with you :)The list was posted for a few days and I didn`t get any response so I ended up giving it to the local area college. Since the stuff was gone, I deleted the post with the list. It was more like 20 bottles, but they are gone now.
Sorry; :(

Charles

Bob
10-21-2004, 10:14 AM
Any word on the classified forum? :D