PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever used Toughguard?

Jovick
04-13-2004, 09:39 PM
I`m looking for somebody that has used ToughGuard....(or has knowledge of the product)

Click here for the ToughGuard (http://www.toughguard.com) website.

My father-in-law ordered this product tonight and I`m a little skeptical. If it does what it says then I would definitely use the stuff.

Comments?

Jovick
04-13-2004, 09:47 PM
DUH! I should have known to use the search function first! Sorry about that. There were several threads on the product but I noticed there weren`t too many responses. I`m fishing for more responses/comments on the product.

All help is appreciated....

LouisanaJeeper
04-13-2004, 10:00 PM
It looks like a re-packaged "5 star shine". I just checked out the site, it is listed for $97 AHHHHH!!

You know it`s only like 2oz of polish.

I would call have him cancel the order ASAP, saying he changed his mind or something. No wax is going to last a lifetime, at most 1 year.

If he is looking for durability, I would go with the Zaino starter kit @ www.zainostore.com about $80 which should give you like 20 applications worth of product. Zaino lasts about 9 months for a 2 coat application.

imported_chadster
04-15-2004, 11:45 AM
Hi Jovick,

You should check out the threads here on 5 Star Shine, there are links to other sites where there are people who have had their cars treated for 10+ months with no loss of protection. Don`t let skepticism prevent you from checking out a legitimate great product. There are discount codes on the site banners here advertised on this site.

-Chad

Jovick
04-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Thanks for all the replies! Of course I`m just wanting to be catious here.

B-NIS
04-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Also, someone over at roadfly.org/detailing was testing that against crystal guard and zaino. If I remember correctly, he liked ToughGuard the best after 4 weeks. Do a search over there.