PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get a WW towel

fusionnv
04-13-2004, 03:10 PM
I been reading the forums and I notice that everybody loves the WW since they been using them. Damn I finally found the section for the decoder ring. I did a search and stuff but I guess I want current info on where is the best place to buy one at a good price. Unless 26 dollars is good for a large one at griots.

thinksnow
04-13-2004, 03:14 PM
www.pakshak.com

PM "Pakshak" for more information. Great guy and as dependable as they come. Great ww.

If you are planning on washing soon and want a quick fix, the drying towel at Wal*Mart is SURPRISINGLY nice. Quite plush and quite thirsty. I get them when I am out of town and haven`t packed accordingly. Plus, they are $6 (or thereabouts) and my brother likes the hand-me-downs.

*edit* Just use the Wal*Mart towel until your Pakshak ww arrives. I should have made that more specific;)

Jonny_venus
04-13-2004, 03:20 PM
Pakshak all the way !

tom p.
04-13-2004, 03:27 PM
PakShak has a 1st class WW towel.

The Autopia store has a 1st class WW towel.

:up

2wheelsx2
04-13-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by tom p.

PakShak has a 1st class WW towel.

The Autopia store has a 1st class WW towel.

:up

Agreed. I have both, and they are both 1st class. The differences are the the Pakshak towel is a bit thicker. However, the Autopia towel is slightly larger.

OKCstanger
04-13-2004, 04:14 PM
Pakshak baby!! you won`t be dissapointed. and they get to you DAMN fast :cool:

imported_Malachi
04-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Waynestowels (http://waynestowels.com) are excellent towels and you may be able to save yourself some money. I use these WW and they are outstanding and he provides great sevice.

SilverLexus
04-13-2004, 05:13 PM
I can vouch for Autopia`s and Detailer`s Paradise. Both are superb.

I have to get an order into this Pakshak fellow though. Sounds like a good friend to have. :)

dcswd
04-13-2004, 06:23 PM
PAKSHAK!

Also, I used to use an Absorber type thing, and I had a problem with dew forming late at night while I was drying... but that problem diminished greatly when using the WW.

imported_memnuts
04-13-2004, 06:27 PM
I got some elegant WW`s from ExcelDetail (aka Patrick). Excellent construction (MF hemmed), weight and performance. Also the prices were very good (cheap) in comparison to the top-shelf quality. :xyxthumbs

disasnguy
04-13-2004, 06:48 PM
I got great WW`s from premium auto care. Dwayne`s a great guy.

imported_Macgirl
04-13-2004, 07:12 PM
I got my Big Blue from CMA and they are wonderful, rather costly than PakShak and others but at the time I was purchasing, there weren`t as many vendors know in these parts. You could be one of the first to try CMA`s Big Blue Drying Towel II (http://www.properautocare.com/bigbludryint.html) and report back to us ;)

fusionnv
04-13-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by dcswd

PAKSHAK!

Also, I used to use an Absorber type thing, and I had a problem with dew forming late at night while I was drying... but that problem diminished greatly when using the WW.

Ok OK Ok, u all convince me that WW is sweet. I ordered one from paksak. Price seems good to me, I got a 25"X36" and a Mitt to try it. I was expecting maybe a inflated shipping price but I didn`t get one. I like that!

dcswd
04-13-2004, 08:35 PM
My thinking behind the drying power of the Asorber vs a WW is this...

When you use the asorber, it starts out wet right? So some of its asorbing power is diminished already. The WW starts out dry so you can use it to its full potential. Thats what I figured at least.

C-MDX
04-13-2004, 09:52 PM
Pakshak and Autopia Ultimate drying towel = :up :up :up :up :up :up :up :up :up :up