PDA

View Full Version : I am very sick!!!

Pages : [1] 2

kevmo327
04-10-2004, 02:16 PM
I do not know what is wrong but I find myself driving around looking at nice, clean cars and wondering, at times out loud, "hmmm, does he use Zaino or the Kalsse twins?" or I wonder what he topped that with.....it is kooky!

Raven
04-10-2004, 02:25 PM
LOL, Welcome to the ADDICTION! :bounce

04BlackAV
04-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Your not quite as sick as I am.I`ve been detailing my tractor with Zaino.HeHeHe

imported_SouthernZ71
04-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by 04BlackAV

Your not quite as sick as I am.I`ve been detailing my tractor with Zaino.HeHeHe

Um, I can`t even find the right words for your addiction.....:bow :cool:

Bill D
04-10-2004, 02:52 PM
He he on vacation I seek out local paint and body supply shops, already got a contact for qew and picked up a maroon megs pad :D

SlvrChrm03Max
04-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Your tractor looks great. But you are definitely SICK ! :up

:LOLOL

LouisanaJeeper
04-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by kevmo327

I do not know what is wrong but I find myself driving around looking at nice, clean cars and wondering, at times out loud, "hmmm, does he use Zaino or the Kalsse twins?" or I wonder what he topped that with.....it is kooky!

that`s funny. the closest thing I ever see to a "detail" is people who opt for the spray on wax at the coin-op and apply excessive tire shine.

Every once and a while I see a nicely autopian std. detail, but it is usually a Maserati or DB9 or porsche.

kustomsol
04-10-2004, 03:32 PM
From your comment about being sick, I can tell you ain`t from `roundcher" in Dixie or you`d know better. You must be a rare one in Ma. Lookin` good though!

Did you use Z-10 or Z-16 on the seat?

04BlackAV
04-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Being a Zaino-holic I threw a couple of coats on it last spring after it was delivered.I had to take the chains off the tires and de-winterize it the other day so I decided to wash it and to my surprise the water still beaded up,Zaino is truely tractor tested tuff.You`d never know I`d had that thing stuck and buried in the mud last fall.I just picked up some EO A2Z the other day and what better way to try it out than to use it on the mud stained tires on my tractor.Heh Heh.Good stuff!

Haven`t done the seat though.:nixweiss

Spilchy
04-10-2004, 05:35 PM
Talk about sick, I was paid to go to someone`s vacation home to detail all of his yard care equipment for his 18 acre estate.

In fact, I am detailing his trailer tomorrow. It has two BMW motorcycles in it for next week`s detail.

Often when I ride around and look at swirled cars, I think about the routine I would do to detail the car!

former86camaro
04-10-2004, 05:38 PM
I feel so at home.. We should start our own commune

imported_SouthernZ71
04-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Spilchy

Often when I ride around and look at swirled cars, I think about the routine I would do to detail the car!

As do I.....

imported_Dave Holmes
04-11-2004, 01:39 AM
Thank God I`m not the only one....

Gotta show this thread to the wife so she knows I`m "normal".

(I NXT`d my shower walls to test it against hard water spots this evening. DACP with a PC makes an effective hard water stain remover in a bath tub when regular tub cleaners don`t work.)

Dave

Gonzo
04-12-2004, 06:35 AM
WHAT`S THIS? NO tire shine - not only are you sick, but sloppy too! :down

Wait a minute, are you still trying to find a detailing supplier who can supply tire shine in 45 gallon drums? :rofl

:D :cool: :D

dsinclair
04-12-2004, 10:18 AM
I`m new here - and I`m really scared.

It`s like I`ve landed on the island of misfit toys - and I actually fit in.

In clinical terms - my wife calls it Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder - OCD for short.

I told her I thought OCD meant Obsessive/Compulsive Detailer...