PDA

View Full Version : NXT Wash

Mindflux
04-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Sorry if this has already been covered. I`ve decided to pick up some NXT wash for washing my families vechiles.

I`m unclear as to wether NXT leaves anything behind on the finish that might prevent Zaino or Wolfgangs from properly bonding to the paint? I`m not much of a carnuaba user, so I`m hoping this is not the case!

Please inform.

Mike_Phillips
04-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Hi MindFlux,

I don`t know the answer to that questions.

What I would suggest is to try the product, then apply your favorite wax/polish and look at the results to see if it meets your requirements.

I think with Zaino, you`re supposed to wash with a strong detergent, high pH wash like Dawn before applying however. Why don`t you wash half the car with Dawn, and half the car with Tech Wash, then apply your favoriet polish/wax and see if you notice any difference at all, especially over time.

Mike

Mindflux
04-09-2004, 11:10 AM
WEll the Zaino only requires that the first wash.. to make sure you have no wax on the car to interfere with the bonding.

However afterwards, you can use a soap of your choice, pending it isn`t leaving behind something that would interfere with the bonding (like some carnauba in the wash).

SilverLexus
04-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Mike,

I have been looking for NXT shampoo in the Atlanta area and have visited many stores, but no dice so far...

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

blackbird19
04-11-2004, 05:36 PM
I live in the metro area and got it at walmart.

SilverLexus
04-13-2004, 08:56 AM
"I live in the metro area and got it at walmart."

Really, which one? The ones in my neighborhood don`t have it.

blackbird19
04-14-2004, 09:45 AM
I got some at Hiram&douglasville walmarts but have not seen it at ether since this was about a month ago.I would be more then happy to let you try some of mine I have 2 1/2 gal. botles Im always cleaning something on the weekends.Let me know

SilverLexus
04-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Blackbird19,

I will private message you. I would like to buy one of your 1/2 gallon bottles if you are serious. Thanks.

blackbird19
04-15-2004, 01:35 AM
pmed you back

SilverLexus
04-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Blackbrd - See new message!