PDA

View Full Version : 1z Perls

Mindflux
04-08-2004, 08:41 PM
I just placed a (small) autopia order, and ordered up a few bottles of 1z Perls Shampoo.

I read some fantastic raves about it from macgirl and others, along with something I`m curious of. The description says it leaves a `layer of protection` behind, would that be in the form of a carnuaba?

Basically, I`m curious: If I wash my car with perls, will I have any problems with Wolfgang, Zaino, Klasse or something similar bonding to the paint because of the Perls?

Thanks so much!

:bow

Turbonator
04-08-2004, 09:32 PM
i`d doubt you`d have any bonding issues. the layer it leaves behind is not carnauba, it is strictly a polymer. it will last about 2 - 3 weeks without anyother protection over it. the amount of protection it leaves behind IMHO is a little better than that of a good QD. i use it all the time followed with a QD to make sure i don`t have any spotting and this keeps me in good shape so i don`t have to wax as often.

Mike @ einszett
04-12-2004, 11:42 AM
Mindflux,

Sonnydaze is correct. It`s a polymer coating, not carnauba based. You should not have bonding issues.

Regards,

Mindflux
04-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Mike,

Very cool. I should actually have some 1z Glanz Wax and MetalicPolish on the way soon, I emailed you guys a week or two ago and asked, I think Chris(??) replied and said he`d get something out as soon as he could (he noted a delay currently with product shipment)

Mike @ einszett
04-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Mindflux, are you Ryan? If so, I talked with Chris and he said he replied to your request.

We`ve been fulfilling quite a number of sample requests lately and some went out with a new bottle that we`ve only used for a short amount of time. Unfortunately, it seems that with one of the requests the caps on the bottles managed to unscrew themselves and lose some of the contents. So... we are looking into the manufacturer of the bottles to provide us with a more secure bottle. For this reason, we have a delay. Hopefully we can start sending out samples by end of week or at least by Monday of next week.

Regards,

Mindflux
04-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Yeppers, that`s me alright :)

The delay is fine, as I told chris. :D Thanks again for the replies!

JasonD
05-30-2004, 11:21 PM
So how can I get a few samples? I tried to PM Mike but his mailbox is full. I`ve been dying to try the Perls shampoo and Glanz Wax but don`t want to buy full bottles of them just in case.