PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Detailing Trailers

AutoNova
04-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Can you all reccomend some people or companies that design or sell mobile detailing trailers? I am looking to spend less than $6000 on the trailer but get enough bang for the buck that I can do some car lots and make the money back in a hurry. If I had the talent I would build one but I suppose it is beter to let someone who knows what they are doing.

I have a gas power 2400 psi pressure washer but want to get water source, generator, extractor.

2wheelsx2
04-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Why don`t you look at one of the Sponsor sites. Winner`s Circle is selling some nice ones. I am not in the biz, so maybe NYD, Scottwax, and the like can comment.

Scottwax
04-07-2004, 10:13 PM
You`d get more response if you put this in the pro detailing forum.

PM this link to rlspringer, he built his own trailer.

imported_WCD
04-08-2004, 01:14 AM
Thanks 2 Wheels,

Sadly, our price for steel went through the roof last month, as did wood! We had to raise our prices a bit for both trailers. For under 6k you can get a very nice trailer with a generator, extra hose reel and hose for compressor, etc. Our newest trailer is 4x7 and powder coated before putting on the diamond plated floor, frenched in lights, chrome wheels, etc. I think it is a very cool and nice trailer.

You can check it out through our sponsor page as noted above.

Talk to you later,

R Regan