PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor link on main page.

Big Leegr
09-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Are you planning to make the sponsor list on the main page linked like it was before? Right now they have the web addresses (minus the www.) but aren`t clickable.

Woob
09-26-2004, 11:54 AM
:lol Yes its very hard for us to click and buy right away :D I think we need to make the font a tiny bit smaller

norahcrv
09-26-2004, 11:55 AM
Big - DC is still a work in progress!!! I would think that the sponsors want their links to work,:lol & I`m sure that the admins want the sponsors happy :rofl - patience my friend, patience!

And as for you Woob, what ever happened to "no buying `til Christmas"? Is that money burning a hole in your pocket? :lmfao

Oops, I forgot :rabbi

Woob
09-26-2004, 12:14 PM
Norah I won`t say anything if you won`t say anything. :D This is equipment that I need anyway. Do you know how much weight and room I can save? I take 3 bins with me now for each detail. I`m returning my ryobi vac that I got to make sure I don`t spend also!

norahcrv
09-26-2004, 12:23 PM
Norah I won`t say anything if you won`t say anything. :D This is equipment that I need anyway. Do you know how much weight and room I can save? I take 3 bins with me now for each detail. I`m returning my ryobi vac that I got to make sure I don`t spend also!

OK, Woob, you`re being VERY good!! But making the font smaller won`t make the product smaller! :lmfao :rofl

Woob
09-26-2004, 12:50 PM
:ranton :eek :nono Look a sale! GO NORAAH!!!!

norahcrv
09-26-2004, 01:38 PM
:rabbi

Beemerboy
09-26-2004, 02:09 PM
I was thinking the same thing and mentioned that to Steve at PB last week. I liek being able to get to the order pages fast!

Woob
09-26-2004, 03:21 PM
Changes made and more to come I bet!

Dwayne is hiding out there somewhere but he knows what we want!

jaybs02
09-26-2004, 05:10 PM
there`s been a lot of changes since this morning...
Dwayne said it was work in progress.... I guess he`s still progressing
We have to give him a minute to eat and use the bathroom.... but that`s all he gets :LOLOL