PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the new DC???

JaredPointer
09-26-2004, 11:20 AM
I have always wanted to post a poll and I think this a good opportunity. So, what do you think of the new DC?

norahcrv
09-26-2004, 11:36 AM
It is one big learning experience!!! It seems that everytime I go to look for or do something, it`s all changed. But end result is so much better! And the really cool thing is that if others have been there before, now they can leave a "road map" in the new & improved "shout box"!!!!
Thanks Dwayne, Fuzz & Naked Man!!

sgo
09-26-2004, 11:46 AM
I didn`t use the old version enough to even remember what it looked like. I`m a relative newbee. I do like it though.

emanLS
09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
definitely looks clean and is easy to use. You guys do things right unlike so many others. Definitely keep the site progressing because its f*in` awesome!

jaybs02
09-26-2004, 06:39 PM
Definately cool.... It seems like every time I turn around there is something new.
I`m sure that when it`s completed it will be completely awesome :bigups

gnev8
09-26-2004, 06:41 PM
It looks nice, that`s for sure.

But, I really liked the simple long list of recent posts on the old home page.

I`ll get used to it though.

Jngrbrdman
09-26-2004, 07:16 PM
Looking pretty good to me. :bigups I like a lot of the changes. Its going to take some getting used to, but they are good changes I think.

mtodde
09-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Overall, I like it. I`m still stumbling around too, but as everyone else has said I`ll get used to it.

The layout is much a big improvement. I find myself spending more & more time on DC and less time on the other detailing forum.

groebuck
09-27-2004, 12:58 PM
I like the new format but I liked the old one better becuase you saw more of today`s posts - now you only see a few :(

l33
09-27-2004, 01:41 PM
I like the new format but I liked the old one better becuase you saw more of today`s posts - now you only see a few :(

agreed. Maybe also take down the font size on the front page?

norahcrv
09-27-2004, 01:50 PM
I already voted, but one more thing I miss, is the "Next/Last Message" on the PM page. When you`re done reading one message, you have to go back to the Message List in order to see the next one. Not a big deal, but a pain nonetheless, IMHO.

CharlesW
09-30-2004, 09:13 AM
It`s looking better every day.
So far, I haven`t voted simply because;

1. Can`t say I love it just yet.
2. Not sure if it`s "better than the old look".
3. It`s better than just O.K.
4. Not a stickler for old stuff, but not one that endorses change just for the change, either.

When it is more or less finished, it should be really great. I say, "more or less finished", because something like this is never really finished. :)

Charles

Beemerboy
09-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Took a short period of time to get use to it but I like it

JaredPointer
09-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Mainly I think I use more of the tools now. Like the get new posts and such, Before I just kinda flew by the seat o` mah pants.