PDA

View Full Version : Weather

Pages : [1] 2

imported_neoflex
04-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Man, I just can`t win. I got my car looking great but the weather has been garbage and never get to drive it! I also detailed the wifeys Grand Cherokee and was only able to apply one coat of SG. Since then it seems all it does is rain and when it is nice the temps dip back down into the high 30s low 40s.:nixweiss Can`t win, this Northeast weather is killing me. Where`s Spring!!!!!! Also do you think the one coat of SG has been offering enough protection?

Preachers Sheets
04-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Yeap, 8 weeks of either rain or tempatures too cold to detail.

tom p.
04-06-2004, 11:06 AM
http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/contrib/ruinkai/lightblueside.gif

HEK
04-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Tell me about it, I spent almost 6 hours, claying, getting rid of the swirls and using the NXT and a day after it rained, but now with close to 2 weeks of not so good wether the car looks pretty good...dirty but "dark" and in spots still shiny... :xyxthumbs

04BlackAV
04-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by joed1228

Yeap, 8 weeks of either rain or tempatures too cold to detail.

Yup the weather is :down :down

DantePasquale
04-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Greetings from Florida! For the fifth day in a row, high was in the mid 70`s, lows in the mid 40`s, not a cloud in the sky!!!!

Weatherman (Mr. Clueless) thinks it might rain Thursday, then get a little warmer.

Sorry guys, could not resist playing with you a little bit. And, if it makes you feel any better, pollen is a real pain in the a$$ down here........

37buckeye
04-06-2004, 12:14 PM
pwalk,

Doesn`t Florida get hit with lovebugs every spring? ;)

-----

I`ll agree with all the other folks from the northeast. I spent Saturday working on the new car. I managed to get in AIO x2 and SG x1. It`s been really windy the last few days, so the car is covered in dust.

Hopefully this weekend is nice so I can try out the new 1Z Perls shampoo. :D

imported_ajbarnes
04-06-2004, 06:52 PM
This rain up here is killing me! The northeast is a magnet to poor weather!:mad:

SK2003TypeS
04-06-2004, 08:31 PM
I`m still waiting to do a springtime overhaul :(......NY is horrible.....and then the pollen...

thinksnow
04-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Good LAWD! You get hit with the snow *and* the pollen? I could take one or the other but not both! Pollen season is officially here for me now but it isn`t as though I notice a difference from any other time; my office is next to a gi-normous construction site so now it is just dust + pollen.

Originally posted by SK2003TypeS

I`m still waiting to do a springtime overhaul :(......NY is horrible.....and then the pollen...

Scottwax
04-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Lucky for me, the weather guessers are idiots. It was supposed to rain all weekend and into Monday. No rain at all. Good for me and my bank account!

70s daytime, 50s nighttime. Still too cold, but better.

Dinzdale40
04-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Scottwax

70s daytime, 50s nighttime. Still too cold, but better.

same here....hey Scott maybe you should move up here man...in Chattanooga TN.(Eastern time zone) it stay light out until 9pm or so....think of the amount of available time for detailing you`d have then eh?

Scottwax
04-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Dinzdale40

same here....hey Scott maybe you should move up here man...in Chattanooga TN.(Eastern time zone) it stay light out until 9pm or so....think of the amount of available time for detailing you`d have then eh?

I don`t really want to work until 9 PM, it would cut into my skating time at the park. Besides, sunset is 8:40 PM at its latest here. I try to finish working by 6-6:30 PM so I have a couple hours to skate.

Jonny_venus
04-07-2004, 04:34 AM
Check this out for weather

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0015?x=0&post=post&code=code&y=0

I really need a garage.

PK

DantePasquale
04-07-2004, 06:37 AM
pwalk,

Doesn`t Florida get hit with lovebugs every spring?

-----

O YEAH! Nasty little creatures filled with acid

Can eat your paint faster than my brother in law can drink my beer :D

And don`t forget about the heat. I love hot weather, but between June and August, no wax stands a chance of lasting longer than 2 days if it is sunny:scared