PDA

View Full Version : Skyline + EX-P

Pages : [1] 2

Alex Creasey
04-04-2004, 11:44 AM
A couple of pics using Poorboy`s SSR 2 and EX-P.... Nice and easy to use and very happy with the results!

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6507&size=big&papass=&sort=1

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6508&papass=&sort=1

Cheers.

:cool:

imported_pugoman
04-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Very nice Mr. Creasey... ;)

Surprised you had a chance to get that done in between all the rain storms we keep having!

PakShak
04-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Great job! Cool looking Skyline! Do you like the G35 coupe?

I also like SSR2 followed up with PP, then top it off with EX-P.

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

GearHead_1
04-04-2004, 02:13 PM
Very nice pics! Even if you are parked on the wrong bloody side of the road. :p

Well.... at least it`s not on the right side.

Pats300zx
04-04-2004, 02:29 PM
Beautiful.....::bow

You are making me want to try some Poorboys

Alex Creasey
04-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Thanks chaps :).... I did forget to mention that I`d used PWC on the flat surfaces... Bonnet, roof, boot (trunk) and bumpers...

Pugoman - Thats after the rain! Got caught in a shower. Just dried the car off again and it still looked like that!

Ranney - I really like the look of the G35... Especially with a set of 19" Volk Alloys attached! Really makes the car.

Gearhead - I am on the right side of the road!!!!!! well...okay..the left... ;):D.

Pats300zx - Thankyou :cool:. Up till now I`ve not had much luck with the Meguiars polishes... Don`t know why (probably me), whereas I got on very well with the SSR`s right from the start. The EX-P I really liked as I prefer a slightly reflective look as opposed to a `wet` look on my car.

Lowejackson
04-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Very nice work :xyxthumbs

Steven

Scottwax
04-04-2004, 10:13 PM
:eek: It would almost be worth paying $5 a gallon for gas to get to drive a Skyline around. We can get them here, but there aren`t a lot of them.

Nice job on the detail! I love that clear wet look you get with EX-P.

Alex Creasey
04-05-2004, 03:32 AM
I filled up yesterday....£38 ($66 ish) at 0.85 pence a litre for super unleaded (98 ron)...40 litres ish in total. That lasts on average about 160-180 miles and gives me the last 10 litres to find the next petrol station!!!!!!

Thank god I clean it more than I drive it!!! :D:D

imported_pugoman
04-05-2004, 04:31 AM
:LOLOL I`d get at least 500 miles out of 40 litres of diesel in my 307.

Get your own fuel tank installed in the garden - and buy cheaper fuel in bulk!

Still... I wouldn`t mind trading a bit of economy for that sort of performance. Got my eye on a WRX next.

Alex Creasey
04-05-2004, 04:55 AM
Ooooh, kiss goodbye to 500 miles on a tank then! :D... My Impreza used to manage a little over 200 miles a tank. Well worth it though!

AndyC
04-05-2004, 05:18 AM
This is why I got my 205 - not in the same league as a Skyline, Impreza etc (unless it`s a windy twisty country lane...) but still fun then I have the Laguna for 750 miles on a tank (70 litres and it`s doable just but the last 50-60 miles are on fumes!)

Must be getting old - all this talk of mpg not mph....

Richt
04-05-2004, 05:35 AM
Looking good alex. Going to have to try some out me thinks!

As for mpg used a whole tank of petrol im the 205 this weekend going from mine to the pod and back!

Alex Creasey
04-05-2004, 05:38 AM
lol... Thats why I use the Rover for the work commute..... I really would have to have my own backup tanker if I used the Skyline for work!

Not about being in the same league... As long as it puts a smile on your face is all that counts!

Hope alls well mate :).

AndyC
04-05-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Alex Creasey

Not about being in the same league... As long as it puts a smile on your face is all that counts!

Hope alls well mate :).

It`ll put a smile on my face when it`s fixed:mad: only just refitted front bumper, spoiler, lights etc and painted the front wheelwells while I`m at it (went for satin black Hammerite Rich - actually came out quite glossy and closer to a "factory" finish)

Cut my hands to shreds and to cap it off when I rolled car out of garage yesterday afternoon to admire all my hard work it absolutely p*****ed down. Wiped car as gently as I could but swirl city all over - lucky all I`ve done so far is PC the bonnet!

Wheel bearing being done Thursday, garage floor & walls being painted/sealed Friday then I can really start on the paint!

Car cover being ordered today too - maybe I`ll be a happy rabbit by next week.....

How was the Pod Rich? Any pics etc?