PDA

View Full Version : From Zaino to Klasse twins and Souveran Paste

TGates
03-29-2004, 01:32 AM
Well, I have been a Zaino Zealot for several years now. I started out using it on my bright red Camaro SS, then continued using it on several more cars, until I got my current, BLACK car.

I consider myself quite well-versed in Zaino usage, and have nothing against the stuff, it`s great :up But, I wanted to try a different approach with my black car, so I started studying and reading, and have decided to try the following:

Klasse twins

Pinnacle bodywork shampoo

Pinnacle Souveran paste

Pinnacle Crystal Mist

I think this combination will be killer, with the durability and ease of use with the Klasse twins, and the shine and depth of the Souveran. I can`t wait to try it out.

For the record, I will still be using Zaino (old school way with the Z1) on my silver car.

:xyxthumbs

I had originally planned on using only the Klasse twins, but after reading all the reviews of how GREAT Souveran paste looks on a black car, of course I had to get some. The problem is, since I was planning on using only the Klasse products, I bought some Sonus QD to use in conjunction with them, and I freakin LOVE the stuff. It smells GREAT and goes on and off really easy. I will be scratching the Sonus and switching to the Crystal Mist, but it`s going to be hard :( I love the Sonus QD.

Just thought I would make myself known. Thanks for reading!

grt1today
03-29-2004, 04:11 AM
Sounds like a good plan... Are you going to clay and polish your car before the klasse? Definetely worth it if your planning on geting out the maximum out of the blk paint...

kustomsol
03-29-2004, 08:43 AM
Please post pics when you finish.

TGates
03-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by grt1today

Sounds like a good plan... Are you going to clay and polish your car before the klasse? Definetely worth it if your planning on geting out the maximum out of the blk paint...

I already clayed and polished when I went through the Zaino process, and that was less than a year ago, and the car only has 2200 miles on it, so I figure the paint is in pretty good shape. What polish would you recommend I use with these products?

I will most definitely take some pics when I am done, but that will be a while, because my car is 6 hours away while I`m here at school :sosad

grt1today
03-29-2004, 11:05 AM
I would clay again since your going to do all those steps, but if the surface is already to your liking just go straight to the polish after your wash. I would do either the einzett metallic polsh or if you have the whole pinnacle kit that you referred to above- just use the paintwork cleansing lotion.