PDA

View Full Version : Bad News!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

teamvegas
03-25-2004, 05:53 PM
Hey Guys.

I havent posted lately but ive been busy with police reports and what not. Someone decided they needed my detailing van and trailer more than I do. Needless to say all I have left is a tub full of products. Insurance is covering everything but I am out of work for now. So just thought I would tell someone about my ISSUE!!!!!. Oh well. They should get what they deserve. :angry

-Trent

andriver
03-25-2004, 05:58 PM
Sorry to hear that teamvegas. Hopefully, you will be up and running soon.

Scott P
03-25-2004, 06:34 PM
That is terrible. Insurance covers the loss of materials, but what about time and lost income?

reevis
03-25-2004, 06:40 PM
That sucks!!!

teamvegas
03-25-2004, 06:43 PM
Nope. Doesnt cover that. Its kinda like suing for pain and suffering. Really hard to get without getting a lawyer involved and I dont feel like spending that kind of money. Im not going to have that money for a while either. This really sucks. Did a customers car with just QEW and some cheap glass cleaner. I am wondering how wheel wells are cleaned w/o a power washer. That is all I really used the PW for. And also undercarriage in a full package deal. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

Thanks a million guys!

Trent

Scottwax
03-26-2004, 12:01 AM
Check on EBay for your stuff. You never know. :nixweiss

I hope whoever stole your set up gets caught and becomes someone`s girlfriend in prison.

scottabir
03-26-2004, 06:48 AM
I hope whoever stole your set up gets caught and becomes someone`s girlfriend in prison.

I have to agree whole heartedly!

togwt
03-26-2004, 07:59 AM
~One man’s opinion / observations ~

By comparison I’m luckier than you were, all I lost was my car. Losing your means of a livelihood is far worse.

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

justadumbarchitect * so i question everything*

Lowejackson
03-26-2004, 08:22 AM
I am sorry to hear this bad news :(

former86camaro
03-26-2004, 08:23 AM
Sorry to hear that, but on a good note all new equipment will be nice plus this gives you time to give out flyers and get ready for more business...

teamvegas
03-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Clean 2K

Sorry to hear that, but on a good note all new equipment will be nice plus this gives you time to give out flyers and get ready for more business...

Thanks guys. Yeah trying to get more business will be good but that wont pay the bills. Right now all I really have is QEW and a couple polishes. No MF`s or apps or anything.

Any suggestions for doing wheel wells without a power washer for now? Man it was easy with a power washer. Maybe I can use the money on more products instead of another power washer. Thanks again guys. I would be lost with out all of the knowledge here on Autopia.:)

METICULOUSMAN
03-26-2004, 02:16 PM
SORRY TO HEAR THIS!

LightngSVT
03-26-2004, 02:24 PM
Hey if everyone sent him just 1 item (an pplicator, wash mitt, MF, some polish, etc), we could have him back up and running in no time.

jinxxycat
03-26-2004, 03:09 PM
I`d be pleased to help.

imported_hayless
03-26-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Scott P

That is terrible. Insurance covers the loss of materials, but what about time and lost income?

teamvegas,

I`m sorry to hear about your loss. Scott P makes a good point; however you can purchase an insurance policy (for not much money) to protect against this. Check with your insurance agent on a Business Income policy. This policy is for this exact instance--your livelihood (e.g., equipment or building) was stolen, vandalized, or destroyed--and provides for lost income. I`m an insurance agent in CA so I am unfamiliar with the details of the NV insurance code therefore I recommend that you check with your agent. Good Luck!

LightngSVT,

Great idea! To prevent teamvegas from getting 10 of one item and 0 of another, why don`t we just send him contributions via PayPal? teamvegas--do you have a PayPal account that could serve as a repository for Autopians who want to contribute to your Rebuilding Fund?

Joey