PDA

View Full Version : things that worry me.

vprdak
03-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Ok i have a couple of questions but i know i have come to the right place to have them answered. I have searched but i can find nothing on these topics. Alright here we go. First off how can you prevent water spots from rain. I mean sometimes i cannot wash my truck till a week after it rains as i am at college. Next off it is pollen season. If it rains and a rain/pollen mixture sits on my truck for a week will i have any problems at the next wash? Please guys (and gals) give me some advice and make me feel better, as these things make me worry far too much.

Bill D
03-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Only products I can immediately think of off the top of my head that may be useful in your situation are Protectall Quick and Easy Wash (QEW) and Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe. Lots of folks here love both.

membim
03-24-2004, 03:42 PM
Keep some QD in your truck with a nice MF.

Big Leegr
03-25-2004, 12:17 PM
I`d definately consider the Spray & Wipe. Works on lots of things! Haven`t tried QEW, but sounds great. No local supplier (not for hundreds of miles!) and I haven`t gotten my tush in gear to order any yet.

imported_Luster
03-25-2004, 12:41 PM
I use QEW almost exclusively....

I can`t even remember the last time I got out the hose!

It works so well and it`s so fast that you could do it every day, if you`re a fanatic like me.

(I QEW about 2-3 times per week on my car, depending on the weather)....