PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Shampoo besides Perls?

Pages : [1] 2 3

imported_Macgirl
03-23-2004, 11:23 AM
Mike, or anybody:

Will there be any other shampoo available besides Perls? I love it but it is rather costly in comparison to others and that 250ml bottle doesn`t last long. Seems that the "polymer" protection is going into everything and I`m wanted something "regular" for weekly cleaning. I`ve stockpiled several bottles of Exclusiv Glanz but they`ll only last me another year or so. Any hope for something like that?

tom p.
03-23-2004, 11:35 AM
They would be well-served to bring the stupendous 1Z Glanz Exclusiv Shampoo back! :D Wonderful stuff.

:bow

I didn`t get too excited over the Perls and I think it ends up being a ~$1 (American money) per car wash. A little steep if you ask me.

imported_Macgirl
03-23-2004, 12:20 PM
Yeah, it would be nice if they would bring it back. For me there is a place for both types of shampoos but it probably isn`t good to have them both in the line-up.

Mike @ einszett
03-23-2004, 12:43 PM
Not too long ago I was washing my car with Perls and thinking how great it was. BUT despite my obvious easy access to any Einszett product I choose, I felt that Perls was bit on the pricey side which is why I use it every other wash and use Exclusiv other times.

With that in mind, I called up Germany and asked them if Exclusiv was still on the list of products to be axed. The answer was `no`. They agreed that Exclusiv is great in its own right and still has a place in the product program. I agreed.

So last week I was going to post products that were going to be added to the product program by May/June. I got so busy that I forgot until I saw this post. Thanks Macgirl for reminding me :)

It was a mistake to discontinue Exclusiv. So no need to worry, it is coming back.

In the meantime, also expect Lackfinish (the detailing spray), and Kristallklar Premium Wash Booster in a one dose 150 ml packet. Oh, did I mention that Glass Polish will be available in a 100 ml bottle? If not, it is.

All the best,

tom p.
03-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Mike @Einszett

It was a mistake to discontinue Exclusiv. So no need to worry, it is coming back.

http://www.celica.net/smilies/smilies/dance.gif

Jcrawford
03-23-2004, 01:44 PM

Not too long ago I was washing my car with Perls and thinking how great it was. BUT despite my obvious easy access to any Einszett product I choose, I felt that Perls was bit on the pricey side which is why I use it every other wash and use Exclusiv other times.

With that in mind, I called up Germany and asked them if Exclusiv was still on the list of products to be axed. The answer was `no`. They agreed that Exclusiv is great in it`s own right and still has a place in the product program. I agreed.

So last week I was going to post products that were going to be added to the product program by May/June. I got so busy that I forgot until I saw this post. Thanks Macgirl for reminding me :)

In the meantime, also expect Lackfinish (the detailing spray), and Kristallklar Premium Wash Booster in a one dose 150 ml packet. Oh, did I mention that Glass Polish will be available in a 100 ml bottle? If not, it is.

All the best,

oh no new 1z products...*credit card runs and hides*

imported_Macgirl
03-23-2004, 02:21 PM

....it is coming back.

All the best,

Yipee :bounce

Thanks Mike for the updates.

That is good news.

Mike @ einszett
03-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Question: What are your thoughts on the Perls bottle (same as Kristallklar Prem)? Like it, dislike it, or no opinion?

Regards,

imported_memnuts
03-23-2004, 05:59 PM
I like the 1Z Perl dispensing bottle. No product wastage and exact amount needed. No more no less. :xyxthumbs.

I wish Perl came in a larger bottle. :(

imported_Macgirl
03-23-2004, 06:03 PM
I like the Perls bottle, good for dispensing the right amount of product, but wish it was bigger like 500ml.

imported_jgv
03-23-2004, 06:06 PM
That`s the only bottle we get in Europe also, only it`s less than half the price ;)

jet_m3
03-23-2004, 08:33 PM
Why do you always have to rub it in jose? :nono :doh :D

Mike,

I can see how perls can get expensive if washing several cars, but honestly the bottle has lasted 5 weeks of bi-weekly washes on the m3 and looks like I still have another weeks worth left. I love the perls and don`t care much to try something else. The bottle is great b/c I always tend to get a little soap happy when pouring shampoo into a bucket. I found I can wash the entire car with only 2 gallons of water (which is very sudsy btw) and a capful of water when used with Nick@DP`s superb aussie wash mitt. If it came in a larger size, however, I would be tempted to use more!

I am testing some lackfinish right now and am loving the smell too. I have some glaspolish also, but haven`t got around to testing that.

Oh and I almost forgot to report back to you on the wp soft like I promised. I`ve only used it once and the gloss is fantastic. It has been 3 washes and it looks exactly the way it did when I first applied it :xyxthumbs

Mike @ einszett
03-23-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by jgv

That`s the only bottle we get in Europe also, only it`s less than half the price ;)

You`re kidding, right? Because, actually, Perls/Raindance has a suggested price about 20% higher than the Exclusiv. :confused:

The reason I asked the above question is because we are looking at ways to make Perls more affordable.

Would anyone consider it in the 500 ml bottle that Exclusiv comes in?

If a change is made, I don`t know what the ETA is. I would like to see it happen by summer.

Regards,

imported_Macgirl
03-24-2004, 12:07 AM
Mike,

I really like the bottles that Exclusiv comes in, even without the dispensing cap. Only negative on that bottle is that the last two bottles (out of four) the cap has broken when I screw the top back on; the white cap just pops off the red base. Maybe if the cap was just one solid piece of plastic it would be a stronger design. A strip of duct tape fixes it but it isn`t very pretty after that.

I would be interested in the Perls in the Exclusiv type bottle :xyxthumbs

jet_m3
03-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Hey Macgirl,

Somehow while doing a google I came across a vw forum where some guy said 1z was junk and you responded to him. The guy never answered you and went on to say that he would send his 1z stuff for free. Can you get him to send it to me? :p