PDA

View Full Version : All around cleaner help.

charlieo
03-20-2004, 04:38 PM
I`ve been using Simple Green in various dilutions throughout my car (2000 Civic SI) (not on the dash, though, here I`ve used a little bit of unscented Dove soap (neutral ph, I`ve read), swished in some water, and then promptly rinsed/wiped with clean water, following with 303). I was looking at EFHI for use on my wheels, tires, and interior (in appropriate concentrations), but I wanted to buy from the Autopia store, and they don`t seem to sell the EFHI. Can someone recommend something that the Autopia store sells that compares to the EFHI, that can be used on wheels, tire, interior plastics (not clear), and my dash? Is there a citrus-based cleaner that`s sold in Costco that would be safer than the Simple Green, if not as good as EFHI? Thanks.

imported_BretFraz
03-20-2004, 04:53 PM
I`d recommend contacting DavidB directly and asking him that question. He knows his product line and knows EFHI so he can suggest a specific product that will do what you want it to.

charlieo
03-20-2004, 05:02 PM
I`ll do that, thanks.

99323ic
03-20-2004, 05:09 PM
EFHI is a wonderful cleaner. Just dilute as needed.

edit: And yes, PM DavidB for his thoughts...he`s worked with most everything, I`m sure.

tpgsr
03-20-2004, 07:02 PM
If my .02 matters, i am now using 303 cleaner along side my efhi, both are really good products, and one of them is sure to get out most anything.

chris0626
03-23-2004, 01:16 AM
I`m probably 2 days late and a dollar short but ... for my money: Einszett Plastik-Reiniger (Vinyl Cleaner) -- available on the Autopia page at http://autopia-carcare.com/1z-924410.html. Awesome both in its effectiveness and its gentleness on interior surfaces. Got my A+ rating. :up