PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it....

former86camaro
03-19-2004, 02:26 PM
I was driving the gold SUV today the one I used Wolf Gang on. I just love the shine and feel. I get home, no I used Z2 and Z6 on the red car earlier today. It looked nice, but lacked the depth of WG. I get home and am sick of the gold car just looking wet and feeling so slick so I break out the WG Sealant and top Zaino. Yes I top it. The results are it is slick as I want it to be and so deep red and wet looking. Now it is not just me others have noticed the difference too. My wife noticed it feels smoother and shinier than just Zaino.

So I think I am going to sell the remaining Z2 locally and keep the Z5 and Z6 and Zaino Glass Polish. The Z6 works great IMO and the sun block in it is nice for Florida. The glass polish is amazing and the Z5 works much better than Z2 ever did, but still not as nice as WG….. I can not believe a 10 dollar chance got me hooked. That 10 dollar gamble got me to try it on 5 different cars to see how it works and I was always impressed. It looks great on black, gold, white, silver and red.

See I jumped on Zaino because camaroz28.com board members swore by it. I never tested someone’s excess to see if I liked it. Well Z2 has been a let down from day one. Z5 has been okay. Let me repeat Z2 is a HUGE let DOWN, HUGE LET DOWN for me. Z5 is better than average, but as long as WG lasts 4 weeks I am sold. I am OCD so I wash and seal each week if time allows as my way to relax.

Also WG goes on faster, and comes off faster. No hour to 4, 5 , 6 hour cure times. Ya I know you can get ZFX, but come on it is 20 bucks for that stuff and is a whole other wasted step IMO.

former86camaro
03-19-2004, 10:12 PM
My Gold SUV is a 1999 Ford Explorer. We bought it used from Car Max. Since day one it has been hit with moter’s reflections and liquid glass on a regular basis. A year or two after owning it I clay bared it the first time. I was it every week and try to wax/polish/seal it each time. (Open Air Most of the time, Garage occasionaly)

My red car is a 2000 GTP. It has seen nothing but Zaino. I bought it used and day one clay bared it and did Zaino Z5. (Garaged)

The black Car is a Tundra. 2001. The owner does not have a garage and wash’s it every week, but waxes it every 3-4 months. Strictly meguairs, until Wolf Gang.

The white Toyota is a 1999. Owner is a lady, first wash since she bought it was by me. Bought it used before winter. Drove form Virginia and I cleaned it when they got here. It is garaged.

Silver car is a 2000 Mercury. Liquid Glass by me, before that turtle wax by woner once a year. Kept in garage.

Does this help when evaluating it?

Scottwax
03-19-2004, 11:13 PM
Does it help? I don`t know. I do know that if you are that happy with WG, then good for you. It is a very easy to use product and looks great.

Try topping it with Meguiars #16 though..... ;)