PDA

View Full Version : Got some goodies today (pic)

TN9thSi
03-18-2004, 10:39 PM
Here`s my first official detailing order. I got the "Deluxe Polishing Package" and a few extra pads from Nick @ Detailer`s Paradise. It includes one orange pad, one black pad, one white pad, a full array of 1Z Polishes, and of course, the PC 7336. I also placed a small order for some MF towels from Ranney @ PakShak. I`m gonna visit my sister this weekend probably. I may ask her husband if he wants me to bring along the PC and detail his Mustang, and maybe their black Mazda Millenia. I`m a PC virgin so I needs my practice, right? :D

Much thanks to Nick and Ranney. These guys are great to deal with and make ordering supplies super easy and quick. Both Detailer`s Paradise and PakShak are highly recommended. First order from both and I couldn`t be happier :xyxthumbs

http://oldskls10.8k.com/Pics/NewStuff.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also got some 1z Perls. Heard good things and am anxious to try it out.

imported_ajbarnes
03-18-2004, 10:46 PM
Nice!!:xyxthumbs

Magellan498
03-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Great order!

I can tell you that you`ll probably be using the yellow pad more than any of the others...

imported_BretFraz
03-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Excellent polishes and lots of pads. Now that`s the way to fly!! :up

TN9thSi
03-18-2004, 10:53 PM
Thanks. Glad I made a good decision on my first order. Can`t wait to start using everything. Oh, I also have the Wolfgang kit just waiting to be used.

http://oldskls10.8k.com/Pics/New%2BWG.jpg

Jesstzn
03-18-2004, 11:29 PM
Where did ya get the little bottles & how much??

ZaneO
03-18-2004, 11:33 PM
Detailer`s Paradise sells them.

TN9thSi
03-18-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Jesstzn

Where did ya get the little bottles & how much??

Detailers Paradise sends one bottle with each container of 1z polish. The cans are said to be messy to use so the bottles help out. I didn`t know they were included so I ordered a 5-pack for $3.25. I have plenty of uses for them though.

Scottwax
03-19-2004, 12:11 AM
Nice product selection! I would suggest using a small spray bottle (misting spray) for the Glanz Wax. It is very water and easy to use too much when you pour it onto the pad. If you just spritz some on instead, you don`t end up soaking the pad and wasting product.

We expect to see a head to head WG vs 1Z wax off and pictures. :up

TN9thSi
03-19-2004, 12:19 AM
OK, Scott, which product is the Glanz wax? I though Glanz was a seperate product that said Glanz on the container. Am I missing something?

Scottwax
03-19-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by TnM6i

OK, Scott, which product is the Glanz wax? I though Glanz was a seperate product that said Glanz on the container. Am I missing something?

:doh I didn`t even notice you didn`t have the Glanz Wax. Order some when you get a chance. Real nice product. Very glossy and slick.

TN9thSi
03-19-2004, 12:30 AM
You had me thinking that I was losing it. I know I had done my research but I didn`t remember seeing Glanz referred to anything but Glanz, LOL. I probably will try it sooner or later. Maybe after I give Wolfgang the full battery of tests. And after I get used to the PC.

imported_pugoman
03-19-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by TnM6i

[B]Much thanks to Nick and Ranney. These guys are great to deal with and make ordering supplies super easy and quick. Both Detailer`s Paradise and PakShak are highly recommended. First order from both and I couldn`t be happier :xyxthumbs Yep, I`d second that - you`d be hard pushed to find better suppliers than these two guys. :up

BTW, that`s a great selection of products to start out with! :xyxthumbs

reconbyfire
03-19-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Scottwax

Nice product selection! I would suggest using a small spray bottle (misting spray) for the Glanz Wax. It is very water and easy to use too much when you pour it onto the pad. If you just spritz some on instead, you don`t end up soaking the pad and wasting product.

We expect to see a head to head WG vs 1Z wax off and pictures. :up

I got my Glanz for the wifes silver surfer car...I couldnt even see the stuff.....got a small sprayer and "whamo" worked like a charm...

Great advice Scottwax...the glanz is clearish and runny it is truly hard to tell a good even spread on the paint....

The product looks fanatastic though