PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of swaping to NXT, which QD works best with it?

imported_BluHeaven
03-18-2004, 05:17 PM
I was going to go back to zaino but figured since I can get the NXT cheaper and locally it would be a better deal for me at this time.

Since they dont make an NXT quick detailer, which QD would work best??

Also...

whats been the consensus so far on the durability of the gloss etc of the NXT.... and dust attraction compared to zaino?

TIA!

imported_Greg
03-18-2004, 05:37 PM
Lots of dust attraction, gloss is pretty good, durabilty ~ 1- 1 1/2 months. Best QD for it- Final Detail.

imported_jgv
03-18-2004, 05:51 PM
I`ve found dust attraction similar. (and i was warned about dust attraction on Zaino!).

About the NXT, it applies better with a PC and a polishing pad. Looks great!

Cons: difficult to clean applicator pads :rolleyes:

MBZ 500E
03-18-2004, 06:25 PM
I`ve found NXT and Zaino dust attraction to be the same with a bit of an edge towards NXT.

Final Detail looks amazing over NXT as Greg already mentioned.

jrc_03_gt
03-18-2004, 06:27 PM
they make a nxt spray wax/ booster wax I have some. I ordered it from meguires.

imported_memnuts
03-18-2004, 06:42 PM
FD, Crystal Mist and Mother`s

Dtail
03-18-2004, 07:24 PM
i find zaino to attract more dust than nxt :nixweiss I like nxt`s appearance on my black car than zaino. Nxt seems to give my black paint a darker shade and deeper shine than zaino. I`ve had nxt tech wax on my other car (silver corolla) for about a month now and it`s still holding up pretty good. I did use the spray wax last week i washed it so that probably helped it to last longer. I am very happy with results from nxt wax though. While im writing right now, im actually waiting the nxt to cure on my miata ;) . Overall it`s a very nice product.