PDA

View Full Version : PC Safety?

imported_nadir
03-17-2004, 12:45 AM
I noticed on the box that there was an outline of a guy with safety goggles and mask.

I`m wondering what most of you guys do... do you really wear goggles or masks? I understand that safety is very important, but it never occured to me. Just wanted to know... i guess better safe than sorry!

btw, I just got a gift from coastal tools :D

http://207.104.152.54:12/gallery/albums/album08/IMG_5072_Medium.jpg

imported_pugoman
03-17-2004, 01:35 AM
You shouldn`t need to wear goggles and mask if you`re just polishing - only when you use it as sander.

togwt
03-17-2004, 07:28 AM
~One man’s opinion / observations ~

I would strongly advise ‘safety glasses’, a very small grit particle accelerated due to the centrifugal force applied…you only get one set of eyes, to-date they don’t have the technology to transplant them, over cautious? I don`t think so.

~Hope this is of some help~

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

justadumbarchitect * so i question everything*

jchetty
03-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by TOGWT

~One man’s opinion / observations ~

I would strongly advise ‘safety glasses’, a very small grit particle accelerated due to the centrifugal force applied…you only get one set of eyes, to-date they don’t have the technology to transplant them, over cautious? I don`t think so.

amen :cool: wear the glasses, it might look foolish. but what would look more foolish is you doing this ;) for the rest of your life