PDA

View Full Version : Car Fragrances?

trueblueblood
03-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Anyone have any good car fragrances like a leather smell or new car that last and doesn`t smell weird?:D I like Zaino`s leather stuff and it usually leaves a smell for awhile of leather but fades after a couple weeks! Thanks

togwt
03-16-2004, 12:57 PM
I use Griot’s Interior Car Scent (leather)

NozeBleedSpeed
03-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by TOGWT

I use Griot’s Interior Car Scent (leather)

Ditto. I use it too. Smells just like leather. The Griot`s Vanilla is great in cars with cloth seats. Even if a car doesnt have leather, leather scent makes it smell like a new car. I use Megs Odor Eliminator to kill any odors first then hit it with a scent.

Jngrbrdman
03-16-2004, 03:08 PM
4 Star makes a leather scent. I prefer to use Ozium New Car Smell and let the leather conditioner be the leather smell. Meguiar`s odor eliminator is another favorite. My wife tells me that it smells like beer though, so I`m not allowed to use it in her car. I haven`t ever really noticed that it smells that way...

Spilchy
03-16-2004, 03:25 PM
I like the little spray bottles of concentrated coconut smell along with a strawberry scented tree freshner.

:lol :lol :lol

SergC
03-16-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by NozeBleedSpeed

Ditto. I use it too. Smells just like leather. The Griot`s Vanilla is great in cars with cloth seats. Even if a car doesnt have leather, leather scent makes it smell like a new car. I use Megs Odor Eliminator to kill any odors first then hit it with a scent.

Yep.Another vote for Griot`s scent:up

Scottwax
03-16-2004, 10:36 PM
I don`t use any air freshener in my customer`s cars. Most of them have leather seats and after you clean the interior, it smells good on its own.