PDA

View Full Version : Another Mr.Clean AutoDry Review

Murph1083
03-15-2004, 06:05 PM
I know you guys don’t seem to like this product but this weekend the figured I’d give it a try of my own being that I had mixed feelings and for $20, I really couldn’t go wrong.....I used it just as the instructions said except I did what you guys said about a little of the soap goes a long way. So I used less soap then what would normally be used. After the process, I went inside and let the car sit for a while...came back out and I was shocked...it actually worked....no water spots...the only thing that didn’t work that well was the windshield... I am assuming that it was because that part was facing the sun and the sun just dried the wrong way or I did something wrong there. Besides that I have no complaints.... i will be using it again at some point...when I don’t feel like using the CWB and Towels.

imported_Aurora40
03-15-2004, 09:30 PM
If the water evaporates away, I can`t imagine the intense sun mattering. It will just evaporate away quicker. What color is your car? Is it a color that water spots would be hard to notice on? Does your car have a "dry-rinse" film on it also, like other people reported? Thanks for the review. :xyxthumbs: