PDA

View Full Version : Something to get my blue truck wetter?

JaCkaL829
03-14-2004, 05:45 PM
I recently detailed my royal blue Jimmy yesterday and was pretty happy with the results. But as most of the people on this forum know we are never 100% content. I really like the reflections on my truck but im wondering what can give it a "wetter" look??? I prob wont wax my truck for another month or 2 so I have time to think about new products. I`m considering the Clearkote killer combo from smp, seems like these two might give me the look I want. I don`t have enought dollars for souveran so thats out. Also anyone have pictures, experience and/or advice for me on what to use for a blue finish?

Thanks in advance!

imported_NHBFAN
03-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyDaJackal

I recently detailed my royal blue Jimmy yesterday and was pretty happy with the results. But as most of the people on this forum know we are never 100% content. I really like the reflections on my truck but im wondering what can give it a "wetter" look??? I prob wont wax my truck for another month or 2 so I have time to think about new products. I`m considering the Clearkote killer combo from smp, seems like these two might give me the look I want. I don`t have enought dollars for souveran so thats out. Also anyone have pictures, experience and/or advice for me on what to use for a blue finish?

Thanks in advance!

After proper prep ... VM + S100:up

imported_ajbarnes
03-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by NHBFAN

After proper prep ... VM + S100:up

Second!

Explore around and see what other`s have used and possibly some pics, and if those products will fit your budget.:xyxthumbs

JaCkaL829
03-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Ya i was most likely will try the VM...i`m just wondering if the CMW will give me the look I want...also if it gives me good durability like 3 months as stated by Scottwax compared to the P21s which is like prob a month at the most in my situation then i`ll prob go with VM and CMW. I`m sure CMW will prob never beat P21s in terms of easiness, P21s is like rubbing butter its such a pleasure wiping on and off.