PDA

View Full Version : My Wife B"r"ought this home Part 2

ptim
03-14-2004, 08:50 AM
After a little bit of elbow grease, it looks a little better, she even had some stripes added.

Thanks for all the input.:bow

andriver
03-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Ptim, now that looks better. Did you do the work yourself? If so, what process and products?

Kevinch
03-14-2004, 09:02 AM
Glad to see that ptim! :bigups

I worked at a few dealerships many, many years ago & although I really knew nothing about buffing cars - compared to what I know now - I never let anything go out of the bay looking like that!

Looks like most of it was cosmetic. Have fun keeping that black `stang looking new! :D

ptim
03-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by andriver

Ptim, now that looks better. Did you do the work yourself? If so, what process and products?

Yes, I did it myself. I washed it, then used Clay Magic, then Megs Cleaner Wax followed by NXT, all applied by hand.

Blk_Mach
03-14-2004, 09:37 AM
looks good !! the stripes arent my thing but it looks 100times better than befo!!

imported_Greg
03-14-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by ptim

Yes, I did it myself. I washed it, then used Clay Magic, then Megs Cleaner Wax followed by NXT, all applied by hand.

Good work, however, just based upon what products you used, I doubt if those nasty holograms are gone though. It looks 100% better, but just don`t get too angry if they reappear.