PDA

View Full Version : My wife bought this home

Pages : [1] 2 3

ptim
03-12-2004, 05:26 AM
This was a demo, it was was sold as a "new" car (03 Mustang GT), any tips on getting it to look better, by hand would be great.

I cant believe that the Dealership thought this car looked nice.

Blk_Mach
03-12-2004, 07:06 AM
is that buffer burn? my heart goes out to you man...i just recieved my mach 1 with dealer installed scratches..i hope someone comes along to help you:( thers a guy on here scottwax this guy does everything by hand and has oustanding results:up

imported_jgv
03-12-2004, 07:32 AM
BY HAND??? :scared

Man, you better start buying a machine and some products and read here a lot or find a good detailer that can do it for you :rolleyes:

andriver
03-12-2004, 07:36 AM
If it was sold as new, consider taking it back to the dealership and having them correct the paint. This is unacceptable.

Scott P
03-12-2004, 07:53 AM
I don`t see those coming out by hand. Taking it back to the dealership could induce more swilrs as "Timmy First Day with a Rotary hits it with a heavy glaze.

imported_kgb
03-12-2004, 07:59 AM
I thought you were posting pics of a house your wife bought ;)

Not by hand man....get a PC and use a 3 phase polish like Poorboy`s SMR1-3

NEW AGAIN
03-12-2004, 08:09 AM
Go to www.meguiarsonline.com then to EXTREME MAKE OVER SECTION, Looked @ the corvette / bmw to get BETTER ideas

Consider taken it to a professional detailer in your area that know his work well

former86camaro
03-12-2004, 09:20 AM
OUCH.... Good luck if you were in my area I would say bring it over and lets get to work..

Redcar GUY
03-12-2004, 09:59 AM
OMG! :(

Gonzo
03-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Keep the car and trade in the wife <grins>

imported_pugoman
03-12-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by andriver

If it was sold as new, consider taking it back to the dealership and having them correct the paint. This is unacceptable. I totally agree! I know dealerships can be bad but OMG! :eek:

I don`t think I`ve seen such a poor finish on a supposedly "new" car from a dealership as that. They must of let the rookie detailer loose on it. :(

detailbarn
03-12-2004, 11:58 AM
You need to take this back to the dealer and show them the horrible detail job they did and then you want them to pay to have it professionally detailed. I wouldn`t let touch the car again. I would also send some of the pictures to Ford customer care , car manufactures really need to know what their dealerships are doing to their cars and how they look when they leave the lot.

BlueRanger
03-12-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by detailbarn

You need to take this back to the dealer and show them the horrible detail job they did and then you want them to pay to have it professionally detailed. I wouldn`t let touch the car again. I would also send some of the pictures to Ford customer care , car manufactures really need to know what their dealerships are doing to their cars and how they look when they leave the lot.

Holy moster or swirls batman!:shocked What he said, go demand a PROFESSIONAL DETAIL, not by their goobers, but buy a reputable shop. You shouldnt have to fix that, completly unacaptable

detailbarn
03-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by BlueRanger

Holy monster or swirls batman!

BlueRanger I like that one !:D :up

tom p.
03-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by ptim

This was a demo, it was was sold as a "new" car (03 Mustang GT), any tips on getting it to look better, by hand would be great.

I cant believe that the Dealership thought this car looked nice.

ptim, can you clarify? First you said: "My wife bought this home" so I figured we`d be seeing pictures of your new house.:nixweiss

This black Mustang, do you or your wife own it or is it someone else`s car? If it belongs to you, I`d say you have a an issue and I would not put the car back at the dealership for correction...just look at what they did in the first place. :scared

Now, if the car doesn`t belong to you, what`s to worry about? It looks like 99% of all cars on the road.:o :D