PDA

View Full Version : *Limited* Free Samples

Pages : [1] 2

Mike_Phillips
03-11-2004, 10:17 PM
*Limited* Free Samples

This year Meguiar’s is introducing a new car wash called Quik Suds Car Wash Strips.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/2QuikSudsCarWashStrips.jpg

Basically, Meguiar’s has taken the water out of the car wash!

To get a free sample of this product, visit the below link,

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=264

Enjoy! :D

Mike

Scottwax
03-11-2004, 10:24 PM
...makes note to call Meguiars tomorrow....

Sorry, just thinking out loud! Thanks for the heads up, Mike.

1 Clean WS6
03-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Thanks Mike!!

Mike_Phillips
03-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Scottwax

...makes note to call Meguiars tomorrow....

Sorry, just thinking out loud! Thanks for the heads up, Mike.

Your welcome...

As Tom Peterson say`s up in Oregon...

Free is a very good price!

Mike

Scottwax
03-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Free with a rebate check is even better though.... ;)

eclemens
03-12-2004, 07:25 AM
Help me understand a little bit. By what I have seen on the Meguiars web page, they are just soap strips that you put in the bucket and then fill/agitate with water. How have they "taken the water out of the car wash!"?

thanks,

VV

blackbird19
03-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Thanks as always Mike

everner
03-12-2004, 09:33 AM
The soap strips (car wash) probably don`t have water in them, like a bar of soap.

Mike_Phillips
03-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by VetteVert

Help me understand a little bit. By what I have seen on the Meguiars web page, they are just soap strips that you put in the bucket and then fill/agitate with water. How have they "taken the water out of the car wash!"?

thanks,

VV

Hi VetteVert,

rek explained it pretty well, another analogy is the car wash strips are like the Listerine, or Altoid breath strips. You still need water to wash the car and to dissolve and activate the wash solution.

tom p.
03-12-2004, 09:55 AM
it`s freeze dried car wash...just add water and shake!

Thanks, Mike!

Mike_Phillips
03-12-2004, 12:16 PM
***UPDATE***

I was just told that for everyone that calls for the FREE Quik Suds Car Wash Strips (sample), will also get FREE SHIPPING on anything else they would like to order at the same time!

Mike :bounce

p.s.

Remember, for your free sample of Quik Suds Car Wash Strips, call Meguiar`s Customer Care Hotline at 1-800-347-5700 between 1:00pm and 3:00pm (PST), today, (Friday March 12th), and be prepared to give them your Meguiar’s Online forum name.

tom p.
03-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Mike, can we make up a forum name if we don`t have one :p

Seriously?

DBC
03-12-2004, 12:32 PM
I jus seen these at my local home improvement center,not Home Depot,namely Kilgo`s.Its been around for as long as i can remember as a kid.But anyway i have seen these and was jus wondering why strips?Why not jus keep on using our car shampoos as they are that way.Im not saying that its a bad idea tho,maybe to some it might be more convenient.

Mike_Phillips
03-12-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by tom p.

Mike, can we make up a forum name if we don`t have one :p

Seriously?

(I was told to make the offer as it was posted :nixweiss )

You can try but, they can access a current members list while you’re talking to them. It`s not too late to register...

The other thing is Meguiar`s would like people to try this new product and then post their review, or opinion good or bad, hopefully to Meguiar’s forum, but Autopia is good also.

That`s why they`re offering a free sample, to get your feedback. There will be more offers like this in the future.

Mike

teamvegas
03-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Thanks Mike. I just registered and it was the same as Autopia. No big deal. Took 5 min. Look foward to testing them.