PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Wax As You Dry and Fantastik OxyPower

Corey Bit Spank
03-10-2004, 08:22 PM
My friend called me up today and asked me to wash her car. I did the normal routine and then I noticed I had some Eagle One Wax As You Dry in my basket so I thought hmm why not. (I know this product has been reviewed before, but I figured we could revisit it for some of the new members you know)

This stuff is pretty good. I remember why I hadn`t used it in over a year--it does take awhile to buff off. I applied it with a pakshak waffle weave and my friend followed up with a regular pakshak buffing it out. We were impressed. She hasn`t given me enough time to detail it yet, so this is at least something. Leaves the paint slick--dare I say it`s slicker then NXT slick. her car only has 1,000 miles on it, but it improved the reflection and depth reasonably well. I wouldn`t substitute it for a regular waxing but it would definitely help between waxing.

I found the Fantastik OxyPower under the sinkand I figured why not. Something was on my passenger seat. Orange, maybe orange pop or something (ugh, my one friend likes to buy a 2 liter and drink it out of that). The label said it could be used for carpets so I figured why not a car seat. It got the stain out and I wiped down the lid to my cup holder with it too, and then my leather steering wheel. It doesn`t leave a residue. It`s a good "all around" cleaner, I cleaned the inside of my windshield with it too (it had been annoying me for awhile) and it left is streak free. I don`t know if I would use this normally, but it was quick and easy. I wonder if you could do this with regular Fantastik but anyway, there you have it. :)

Corey Bit Spank
03-10-2004, 08:32 PM
I just read you`re not suppose to use it on leather, what does one clean a leather steering wheel with? I`m confused.

Patrick
03-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Corey, I agree with you on the EO-WAUD.....Great stuff for a quicky, and it lasts longer than your basic QD......Great shine, and feels real slick.....You can use it on a wet surface, or as a QD....