PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding AIO, 1Z, etc...

nonwelder
03-10-2004, 06:31 PM
I am wondering how well AIO works by hand? I have a PC, but just curious as conditions dont always allow me to use it. I should be receiving my EX-P soon, and feel a good coat of AIO, followed by VM, and topped with EX-P will look great. Last question is, anyone have any idea how a coat of 1Z topped with layers of EX-P would look? Hopefully I can get some insightful answers! Thanks in advance!

Brett

Accumulator
03-10-2004, 08:57 PM
AIO works fine by hand. Haven`t tried the EX-P over 1Z, but EVERYTHING I`ve tried looks good over 1Z polish.

Oh, and I dunno if *I* would put the VM over AIO. I just pick one or the other. Not that there`s anything WRONG with combining them...

nonwelder
03-10-2004, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the info thus far..lemme go on to ask what you suggest....AIO or 1Z polishes? I like AIO, but have heard so many good things about 1Z...I just need a little cleanup, so no MAJOR polishing is necessary. Lemme know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Brett

Gonzo
03-11-2004, 07:06 AM
Check out Click & Brag (I polished a Lightning) That is mostly 1Z Metallic. Then I used FP to get rid of fillers then AIO & SG.

nonwelder
03-11-2004, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the help, guys! :)

Brett