PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla moose on windows?

imported_Thor
03-07-2004, 09:09 PM
I seen this on different threads. What is up with that? Is it good on the windows? What would be equivalent besides VM?

LouisanaJeeper
03-07-2004, 09:13 PM
any type of wax/sealant will work

rain will bead like it does on the paint

thinksnow
03-07-2004, 09:41 PM
I may be the guilty party (most recently) you keep reading about. You can put it on the windows (not the windshield) and any black or grey trim around the windows, including chrome. The windows look very polished when done. I`ve done this with a couple of sealants and VM is by far the easiest. Apply with foam and take off with mf. NO muscle required--no streaking.

Scottwax
03-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Klasse AIO is also good on windows.

thinksnow
03-07-2004, 09:49 PM
The bottle says rubber is okay, so would you put your stamp of approval on using it just like VM (ie: on seals, plastic/metal frames, and chrome)?

Originally posted by Scottwax

Klasse AIO is also good on windows.

andriver
03-07-2004, 09:53 PM
I also use it on my plastic headlight lenses. Works well.

Scottwax
03-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by thinksnow

The bottle says rubber is okay, so would you put your stamp of approval on using it just like VM (ie: on seals, plastic/metal frames, and chrome)?

I have only used AIO on paint and glass.

Accumulator
03-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by thinksnow

The bottle says rubber is okay, so would you put your stamp of approval on using [AIO] just like VM (ie: on seals, plastic/metal frames, and chrome)?

I don`t usually use it on seals, but I DO use it on most everything else. It`s especially good on black trim (metal and plastic). I actually prefer it to VM for this application. I usually top it with either SG or (more often) BFII on those surfaces.