PDA

View Full Version : Sheepskin washmit black or tan?!

trueblueblood
03-07-2004, 02:31 PM
What is the difference betweena tan washmitt or a black one which I notice they reccomend for dark colored cars! Thanks

Gonzo
03-07-2004, 06:21 PM
I have back ones and they stain the water and your cuticles - I would go with the au naturel look again.

jimmybuffit
03-07-2004, 06:26 PM
I guess I`m different.

I use a 16x16 MF towel to wash (2 buckets). At $2.11 each (JT International), I can`t believe there`s any thing better...

Please point out any factors I haven`t considered!

Jim

stevet
03-07-2004, 06:45 PM
I use a MF mitt. There are lots of people here that think MF mitts are a bad idea because they think MF mitts don`t release dirt well.:rolleyes: They are the only mitts I have used since I bought the car and I wash at least 3 times a week. No marring at all and believe me I look for it. If these mitts were a problem I would know by now.

ccreamer
03-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by stevet

I use a MF mitt. There are lots of people here that think MF mitts are a bad idea because they think MF mitts don`t release dirt well.:rolleyes: They are the only mitts I have used since I bought the car and I wash at least 3 times a week. No marring at all and believe me I look for it. If these mitts were a problem I would know by now.

"...I wash at least 3 times a week..." and my neighbors thought I was obsessive/compulsive about my cars :cool: :D :cool:

I wouldn`t imagine enough dirt/dust can build up in two days, but for someone that only washed once a week or less, do you think it could potentially be a problem then?

Cory

stevet
03-07-2004, 10:07 PM
ccreamer,

My car is driven daily and in the winter so it does get very dirty thats why I wash 3 times a week. I am very anal washing this thing. It takes me at least 90 min to wash sometimes longer.

Myles
03-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Confession

"Father its been 2.5 weeks since i last washed my car"

Just off to wash it now with a Meguiars Tan wash mitt.:xyxthumbs