PDA

View Full Version : Aloha from Hawaii!

tropicalbreeze
03-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Just wanted to share my excitement with finding this wonderful website. I just purchased myself an `04 330Cic BMW Convertible and I hope I made the right decision. This is my first car ever. I am really nervous about keeping it in shape. I`m glad I found this forum, I wouldn`t know the first thing about the proper way to detailing a car. However, I have already learned quite a bit by just browsing the threads. I look forward to a learning more from all of you.

Aloha!

Sonia

PakShak
03-05-2004, 01:02 AM
Aloha Sonia,

Welcome to Autopia!

That is a nice car you got there.

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

Chris Y.
03-05-2004, 01:54 AM
Welcome to Autopia!!!

Great to see other Hawaii people on autopia!!!

Just a tip: What ever you do, don`t let BMW run your car through their so-called "spa"...it`s a mini-McKinley car wash style machine out back!

My 745Li and X5 have been though it and let me tell you...it`s not pretty!

DBC
03-05-2004, 02:16 AM
aloha to another member from the islands.hope you enjoy your stay here on this great site.im sure youll learn alot just by browsing but jus make sure you use the search button first before asking anything be cuz im sure youll find what you will be looking for since alot of questions that you might happen to ask has already been covered,if not then just ask away.i dont post much on here.i been doing alot of my research going through the archives to save myself.but anyway pleasure to have you on here

Aloha,

Robert

imported_pugoman
03-05-2004, 05:55 AM
:welcome

Nice motor! You`ve come to the right place for car care advice! ;)

Wish I was in Hawaii... :(

K_Csaxo
03-05-2004, 06:36 AM
welcome!

hope you enjoy your time on here :D