View Full Version : Bush or Kerry?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

imported_KevinA
03-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Who will you be voting for in November?

TortoiseAWD
03-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Feh.

None of the above, in a perfect world. But, since the world ain`t perfect, I`m going to have to vote for the lesser of two evils, and I haven`t figured out which one that is yet. As a libertarian, I find either choice distasteful.

Tort

Glossequation
03-03-2004, 02:30 PM
Bush....

Liberals/Democrats can be blamed for letting the country become what it is today, with all the illegal aliens running around, ``` marriages, cutting defense spending (thanks you disgraceful tub of garbage Clinton)...

imported_Intermezzo
03-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by blackcaraddict

Bush....

Liberals/Democrats can be blamed for letting the country become what it is today, with all the illegal aliens running around, ``` marriages, cutting defense spending (thanks you disgraceful tub of garbage Clinton)...

LOL!! That ought to jerk a few knees!!

I`m voting for Bush.

KRMan
03-03-2004, 02:40 PM
A bad day in the USA is still better than a good day in any other country.

I am just glad we all have freedom to be able to vote in any manner we choose and the right to speak our minds without fear of prosecution.

thinksnow
03-03-2004, 03:35 PM
I knew this thread`s day would come. Ruh roh!

The Bush sticker came off my bumper with the Medicare give-aways. Spending spiraled upward in an unbridled fashion. The disapproval continued with the passive-aggressive donations package they sent me (I`ve given in the past to the RNC). The illegal alien passivity fanned the flames even further.

-but-

Kerry`s first wife was worth $300m. His current wife is worth $700m. With this public information, he has the gall to tell the hardest workers in the country that they must work until mid-April or June for the government *regardless* of the fact that people keeping their money always encourages the economy to grow (read: more jobs). To compound everything, he wishes to sit down with terrorists in the future to "deal." This worked in the Palestinian/Israeli talks, right?

My hesitant vote is with unburned buildings.

tangix2001
03-03-2004, 03:40 PM
I`ll vote for Bush even though I don`t agree with everything he says or does. However I can`t vote for Kerry who in the past has said our troops should serve at the UN`s directive.

andriver
03-03-2004, 03:51 PM
I thought this forum was about detailing :nixweiss .

reevis
03-03-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by blackcaraddict

(thanks you disgraceful tub of garbage Clinton)...

Don`t even get me started on the Clinton Gun Ban...

In anycase, I`ll vote for Bush (but I really wish there was someone a little more conservative than he is).

luke667
03-03-2004, 05:58 PM
ppl blame bush for the iraq war...it was somethin that needed to be done...clinton should have done it if he wasn`t too busy showin lewinsky his cigar collection. Bush to stay i say

rstype
03-03-2004, 06:04 PM
You mean Bush or Edwards? ;)

<- Can`t stand him!

Scottwax
03-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Thumper

I`ll vote for Bush even though I don`t agree with everything he says or does. However I can`t vote for Kerry who in the past has said our troops should serve at the UN`s directive.

Same here. I think Bush has been too much to the left on domestic issues (bloated farm bill, medicare, etc), but I still get about 2/3rds of what I want with Bush. Kerry gives me nothing I want.

2/3rds > 0

imported_ajbarnes
03-03-2004, 06:27 PM
:hm I`m voting for Al Sharpton!:D :lol

jstn
03-03-2004, 06:31 PM
ill probably vote Bush. i dont agree with everything he has done, but when it comes between him and Kerry...Ill vote Bush every time.

Kerry cannot make up his mind on any issue, especially war. At least Bush is firm in his beliefs, not wishy washy.

taxidriver
03-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Vote Scottvax for president

And we all get to drive shiny cars :D:D:D:D