PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Detailing towel & Concours Buffing Towel

ahunt01
03-01-2004, 12:43 PM
I`m confused on the difference between the Ultimate Detailing towel and the Concours Buffing Towel (other than the fact that one is WW MF and the other one isn`t), and when I should use one and when I should use the other.

ahunt01
03-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Anyone? Yea I know it`s a newb question:o I`d like to know so I know what to order from Dave this week.

imported_nowaterno
03-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Autopia`s CBT isn`t WW. It is good though.

HellrotCi
03-01-2004, 05:02 PM
The Ultimate Detailing Towel looks like another spin on the WW people use for drying their vehicles. The Concours Buffing Towel looks like a killer towel you`d use to buff off your polish or wax. I guess you could say the UDT can do anything the CBT does and a whole lot more. But... this isn`t to say stock up on UDTs and skip the CBT. The CBT could be considered a premium buffing towel. Maybe surpassing the best MF towels currently available. The CBT is not cheap, but with the 60 day money back guarantee, that`s saying something about the high quality you can expect.

This is based solely from reading the description of both products and enlarging the pictures for a better look, not from first-hand experience.

ahunt01
03-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Yeah I was kinda thinking they were both made for doing the same thing, well the UDT was made to do the same as the CBT and more. I just wanted to check to make sure that guess was accurate. I`d mainly be using the towel to buff of Zaino, so I`m still not sure which one I should order. I don`t see the point of buying both if they`re are both good and can buff off wax SAFELY.

ahunt01
03-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Ah ok. Well from the picture the Ultimate Detailing Towel looks to be the same thing as the Ultimate Drying Towel except smaller. I love the Ultimate Drying Towel, so if it is indeed the same thing and it`s safe to remove wax/polish then I"ll just go with that and look into the CBT later.