PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to buy MF`s?

Pages : [1] 2

toosweetkoolaid
02-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Would the Excel Platinum MF Kit from Exceldetail.com be a good choice?

Gekko
02-29-2004, 08:59 PM
I REALLY like:

http://www.pakshak.com/

99323ic
02-29-2004, 09:29 PM
There`s plenty of sources. I`ve trusted CMA for a long time, Pakshak consistently has great reviews (I`ve just placed my first order with them) and, of course, the Autopia store. There are others, but do some searching first to check out others comments.

chris0626
03-01-2004, 12:25 AM
First and most importantly: Kudos to you for recognizing that you need good detailing towels. :bow

Yep, PakShak is good. If you send him a PM and let him know you`re an Autopian, I think you`ll get a discount. And his prices and service are always top-notch.

In addition, I`m very happy with my towels from Poorboys, MFTech, and Autopia.

Check out different vendors (but stay away from WalMart, IMHO), and test the results yourself. :up

imported_memnuts
03-01-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by toosweetkoolaid

Would the Excel Platinum MF Kit from Exceldetail.com be a good choice?

Yes!! I love his yellow and blue heavy terry MF`s.

Also excellent vendors are DFTowel, PakShak and Autofiber

imported_pugoman
03-01-2004, 06:44 AM
Ranney at http://www.pakshak.com gets my vote! :bow

6cyl's_of_fury
03-01-2004, 07:01 AM
I ditto Patrick. He has been nothing but great help so far with me and I am dealing with him from Australia...if thats any indication of his dedication then being in the good old US of A can only be an advantage.

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my ever growing family of towels!

JimS
03-01-2004, 08:28 AM
pakshak and poorboy are my choices

noxen
03-01-2004, 06:55 PM
isnt ranney a member of the board

im lookin to get some more towels

wanna hook a brother up? ;)

2wheelsx2
03-01-2004, 06:59 PM
Send Ranney a PM. He`s really good about replying.

Mantic6t9
03-01-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by noxen

isnt ranney a member of the board

im lookin to get some more towels

wanna hook a brother up? ;)

Yes he is SN PakShak .. Send him a PM..

turbologist
03-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Does Pakshak come on often? I PMed him and havent recieved a reply yet....

jstn
03-01-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by turbologist

Does Pakshak come on often? I PMed him and havent recieved a reply yet....

he replies to threads often.

he will contact you, just give him time :)

NEW AGAIN
03-02-2004, 12:04 AM
www.waynestowels.com

GREAT GUY ONE ON ONE SERVICE

imported_Dave Holmes
03-02-2004, 12:24 AM
I have read many good things about Pakshak and some other vendors, but have not had the opportunity to use their products. I don`t think you could really go wrong dealing with any of them for quality MF products. They all seem to get good reviews on here, and I do enjoy many of their informative posts about MF care and content.

A vendor I do have personal experience with is Patrick at Exceldetail. I had used his gold plush MF and blue WW. I was so impressed with both products that I ordered the Excel Gold Kit early Saturday morning. I think it is a very good deal on quality microfiber products. Last night, I got an email refunding some of my shipping, because Patrick doesn`t make a profit from shipping charges. This morning, the mailman delivered my towels! 2 days from California to Louisiana. I was impressed to say the least.

Like I said, I don`t think you`d go wrong with any of the vendors who routinely post here. And I can`t fairly rate them because I have no personal experience dealing with them or their towels. But I can say I am more than pleased with the quality of towels from Exceldetail, and very impressed with his service.

Oh well, that`s my .02 cents.

Dave