PDA

View Full Version : WW towels question?

Dtail
02-29-2004, 02:27 PM
What`s the difference between the ultimate detailing towel and ultimate drying towel? I wanted something else to dry my car because the regular MF towels i use leaves a lot of water spots. ARe those two just differ on sizes?

Holly Marie
02-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Drying towel is 24 X 36

Detailing towel is 12 X 24

Dtail
02-29-2004, 09:52 PM
Are these waffle weave drying towels that much better than others like absorber,chamois, cottons?

6cyl's_of_fury
02-29-2004, 10:36 PM
To sum it up quickly....yes they are far superior.

The amount of water that they soak up and retain is phenomenal.

imported_Dave Holmes
02-29-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by SLiM003

Are these waffle weave drying towels that much better than others like absorber,chamois, cottons?

Absolutely. I`ve always fallen back to quality 100% cotton terry towel for drying because I get good, consistent, safe results with it. I`ve tried things from water blades, genuine chamois, synthetic chamois, leaf blowers, etc.... But I always got results not up to my standards. This past week, I tried a MF waffle weave from exceldetail.com. I was so amazed, I ordered another. I literally dried two vehicles with Patrick`s blue waffle weave with only the one towel, and no wringing. It left no streaks, marring, or lint from start to finish. My quality cotton towels will now have to find another use.

The absorbency of these waffle weaves is simply amazing. And the quality of them appears to be top-notch. Exceldetail`s price is easily the least expensive I`ve found.

Dave