PDA

View Full Version : Which method

C-MDX
02-27-2004, 07:01 PM
There are two kinds of method you can apply SG. Billnorth`s way and Jimwh`s way. Which one do you guys prefer?? Both sounds pretty good to me but which one is better?? Can I use Billnorth`s WOWO way when I apply AIO?? He didn`t mention about it or is it better off if I use Jimwh`s way of applying AIO :nixweiss

99323ic
02-28-2004, 04:43 PM
I have to admit that I`m a little partial to my method, but I`ll have to read up on Bill`s way and see his method.

I also have to admit that I voted for myself. :o (but I puched the right hole...unlike some Floridians!!).

I`ll be quite interested to see how this poll concludes.

Thanks C-MDX for putting this up.

armoredsaint
02-29-2004, 06:05 PM
Honestly for the SG part I just do the whole car, do other things and remove about an hour or two later. Then the next day I check it again for left over residue, sometimes going over it with a PC with a Terry Bonnet. Detailing should be fun, not stressful!

jstn
02-29-2004, 06:38 PM
what is the jimwh way? is it 24 hours? or 45 mins?

Frank F.
02-29-2004, 07:19 PM
I apply AIO to the whole hood, or one panel at a time, then I remove it with a MF cloth. When it comes to SG I do the whole car, wait one hour then remove it. I think some people have problems with these two products because they use too much of the product and end up with a build up that is hard to remove. I probably use less than two ounces of each for one application. Also, I frequently spritz the PC pad with water during the applications.

sspeer
09-30-2006, 06:48 PM
WAIT...aren`t options 2 and 4 really the same thing??