PDA

View Full Version : I think I need help

Dalton
02-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Over the weekend I spent most of my time critiquing peoples cars to myself. "Look at the swirls on that one, boy they should clean that, look at the brake dust on those rims, If I have a couple hours with that car I could do this to it". It was even so bad that I told my mother that her car would be a prooject for me one weekend when the weather gets nice!!! I think I am going crazy!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

unclearty
02-23-2004, 01:08 PM
OK..calm down...go sniff some Liquid Souveran and think Happy Thoughts....it`ll be sunny tomorrow

reevis
02-23-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Dalton

look at the brake dust on those rims

Yeah, that one gets to me all the time...I figure that they probably tried cleaning them once or twice after they had already got pretty bad...then they realized how difficult it actually is to clean them...so they sorta just say `Oh, well`

What hurts though, is that half of the time I see wheels/cars in those types of conditions...it`s on a $65,000+ BMW or MBZ. :sosad

Patrick
02-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Wait until you tell your wife she left swirl marks on the mirror.........:nono

thinksnow
02-23-2004, 05:09 PM
Another "wait until" is being with a friend or family member whose car you have poured a couple of hours into. Said acquaintance proceeds to place a bag or box on the trunklid or roof. Monitor breathing because you know it`s not normal and it is their car after all...