PDA

View Full Version : How addicted are you?

luke667
02-23-2004, 05:19 AM
i am soooo addicted to this forum, i check it as often as i can...was wondering if i was alone in my autopia addiction....how often do you check the forum...be honest :rolleyes:

imported_pugoman
02-23-2004, 05:36 AM
Yep... It`s got a hold on me too! :p

I`d say I`m even more addicted to detailing products - I wake up in the morning thinking about polish and go to sleep thinking about wax! :D

I was watching the footy (soccer) yesterday and couldn`t concentrate coz I was wondering about buying some DACP or #9. :o I think I`ll get both! :D

luke667
02-23-2004, 05:44 AM
hehe worst is i`d be lying in bed trying to sleep, and i`d be sayin to myself...hmm i wonder if some one replied on that thread, i wanna know wot they said hehe...go check it, get back to bed, and think...oooh i wonder if they sell a certain product in the uk, and search for it ehehe, it was a close call between all the freakin time and 10+ a day

imported_pugoman
02-23-2004, 05:56 AM
I think someone should set up an Autopia Re-hab Clinic to help us de-tox once every six months! :D

Some money to be made there I reckon! :D

Carl Anderson
02-23-2004, 08:58 AM
I check the forum BID (twice daily). I have learned more from this forum in the past few months than I did on my own the last year and a half. I do think it is odd, though, how much I actually enjoy detailing cars. Last week I did a full exterior detail on my receptionist`s Honda Accord. I washed, clayed, DACP`d, then P21 paint cleaner, then AIO and finally SG. Her comment was "this has more shine than when it was brand new 8 years ago."

What I like about detailing is that even if it doesn`t work out perfectly, it is always an improvement from where I start. And uniike my sports "obsessions", I don`t lose when I detail a car. And there are never ending products and improvemtns in techniques to consider so boredom is not an issue. Thanks to everyone on this board for your help in this obsessive hobby of mine.

Accumulator
02-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Now that I`m up to about four hits a day, I don`t think I can get much worse; but then, that`s what EVERYONE says about EVERYTHING :o

luke667
02-23-2004, 11:10 AM
i`m checkin the forum like a minimum of 1o times a day hehe *addict*

taxidriver
02-23-2004, 12:02 PM
This forum is like drugs

Just gotta have my daily fix of Autopia :D

tnoy66
02-23-2004, 12:04 PM
Addict here too.......

Work 12hr shifts, as soon as I get in, computer on and I sit and read new posts before I do anything else, sometimes I`m here for a couple of hours and then wonder why I`m hungry (day shifts) or need sleep (night shifts)! Also been known to sit here till after midnight.........when I`m up at 5.30 too!!!!

Right now I should be in getting something to eat before I head to work.......guess I`d better move...................

foris2
02-23-2004, 12:56 PM
Wow - I was beginning to worry, I check Autopia no less that five times each day,,if not more. I`m glad I`m not the only one that needs an Autopia fix everyday. :bounce

andriver
02-23-2004, 03:13 PM
I work out of my home office. If I am on hold for a client, I will check the forum.

Juztang
11-04-2006, 09:14 PM
I`m here over 10 times a day! I`m totally addicted!

Pats300zx
11-05-2006, 06:16 AM
I am here in the morning and then at night... :heelclick

fdizzle
11-05-2006, 06:58 AM
my gf thinks i have a spending problem, which im sure i do . .

but i tell her honey . . . come on . . .

at least im not addicted to crack . . . :buffing:

percynjpn
11-05-2006, 07:19 AM
I`m just curious; what do all you guys who check the forum 10 times a day do besides that? Though I`d like to do it more often, I usually check in once or maybe twice if I have the time (though I miss a day occasionally). I run two different small businesses and try to spend as much time with my two-year old son as I can in between. Are all you guys young and single - and do you have jobs (again, just curious)?