PDA

View Full Version : Availability of NXT products

CRXSi90
02-22-2004, 12:21 PM
I happened to be at Walmart yesterday, and I decided to take a stroll down their car care products isle. I found Color X, but no Tech Wax.

I remember that the southern states were going to be supplied first, for obvious reasons, and I assume that is for all new NXT products. I`m wondering if they picked Color X to carry instead of Tech Wax. Or might they have it in a few months? I don`t mind waiting, since I kinda want to see what other people who have used the product decide. Personally, I hope the durability holds up.

Are the availability [distribution] of Color X and Tech Wax the same?

Thanks.

p.s.

I tried posting @ the Megiuars Online forum, but it gave me the following message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else`s post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don`t think I ever got a confirmation email, so either it needs to be re-sent, or just gone around all together.

The username is the same as here.

Mike_Phillips
02-22-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by CRXSi90

I don`t think I ever got a confirmation email, so either it needs to be re-sent, or just gone around all together.

I`ll check into it right now.

I`m not sure why, but I have had a number of people e-mail me with this problem. The software works fine, so I think it has more to do with spam filtering software?

Mike

Mmmph
02-22-2004, 08:55 PM
If you go to my WalMart now, you won`t find any NXT products...but that`s because it`s all sold out.

Mike_Phillips
02-22-2004, 09:09 PM
I tried posting @ the Megiuars Online forum, but it gave me the following message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else`s post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Fixed CRXSi90

Plus about 25 other people having the same problem?

I know at Meguiar`s we recently switched to a new Spam filtering software. I have found that I must check it daily, and often because good e-mail ends up in there.

I hope this is the same reason others are experiencing problems.

Mike

OKCstanger
02-22-2004, 09:11 PM
no solution, just more evidence here. i`ve yet to see NXT anywhere. walmart, pep boys, o`rielly`s, auto zone, etc. :nixweiss

thinksnow
02-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Everyone was all excited for the Feb. 1 release of NXT Tech. I`m guilty of it, and assumed that because WM carries a lot of different consumer-grade Meg`s products, they would be the first to carry the NXT. I started looking at Advance, Pep Boys, and WM a few days before February and finally found it at Eminent Domain Mart a couple of days after the first.

The problem is that we were looking for one specific item out of one googleplex of items that these stores carry. It would be the same if we were all juiced about the new holiday napkins by Scott or the new fat-free chicken soup by Campbell`s. The average WM customer is not expecting this new wax so the only disappointed people are reading this post.

My recommendation is to order the wax from Meg`s or get your local auto parts to special order it for you. WM`s rollouts around here are not a perfect science, either. I have seen one bottle of NXT Spray on the bottom shelf next to the 3M compounding polish and some Tech Wax in the full case with the microfibers.

*Was that a crack at the South, btw?:D

gb387
02-22-2004, 09:16 PM
No NXT here but no problem got it from meguiars it was free shipping.

Corbon91
02-23-2004, 01:14 PM
I live in So. Cal and I was able to find the NXT Wash at Wal-Mart but I haven`t been able to find the wax anywhere.

CRXSi90
02-23-2004, 06:26 PM
Wow, on a Sunday, you are the man, Mike.

I guess until I actually ask, I won`t know the particular story on NXT products, so I guess I`ll just do some asking. There are a few other places I can look, too, so I`m not out of luck.

Scottwax
02-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by OKCstanger

no solution, just more evidence here. i`ve yet to see NXT anywhere. walmart, pep boys, o`rielly`s, auto zone, etc. :nixweiss

Same here.

eclemens
02-25-2004, 10:49 AM
FWIW, nowhere here has it either. I`ve checked Boone and West Jefferson (like you have any clue where that is :p).

VV

Blk_Mach
02-26-2004, 09:30 PM
i ordered mine from here...couldnt find lacally..goes on tomarrow!