PDA

View Full Version : Spending spree!!

MetalSludge
02-22-2004, 10:13 AM
Anyone else here ever go on a weekend spending spree`s?

For some reason I dont ever seem to just get one thing when I start ordering stuff. I went through what I had left over from last year and decided this year I was going to try some new stuff and this what I wound up ordering yesterday.

ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive

Z-2 Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes

Z-5 Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches

Z-6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray

Z-7 Show Car Wash

Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss

Z-18 ClayBar

1Z Metallic Polish

1Z Paint Polish

Sonax Gloss Shampoo

Four Star Ultimate Paint Cleaner

Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection

Four Star Ultimate Gloss Enhancer

Lake Country 7 1/4" Cutting Pad x1

Lake Country 7 1/4" Polishing Pad x3

Lake Country 7 1/4" Finishing Pad x3

The only thing I was looking for was 1Z Tiefenpfleger that I couldnt find anywhere.

Does anyone know where you can buy this and is it better than 303 Aero Protectant for dashes and exterior black trim?

hondaguy2582
02-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Id buy the 303 if I were you. I find it to be easy to apply, and it leaves me a matte finish. Im sure the poorboy`s is good also, but I love the 303.

Nikon
02-22-2004, 10:24 AM
I`ve beem accumulating items for spring and summer detailing for a month or so now. I find it less of a shock to buy what I`m after over time. I`m stocking up on towels, brushes, cleaners and dressings, and some polishes. My detailing supplies cupboard is currently full so I need to buy another one of those.

MetalSludge
02-22-2004, 10:28 AM
Nikon I would like to buy a little here and there as well but with most places shipping by price it seems to be more cost effective to buy it in large quanities than just one bottle. I know last year I was out of just one thing and as much as I hated to it cost me 6.95 to ship a bottle of stuff that cost 12.99 to me thats just outragious so from now on i try to full fill as much of what I want when I am ordering.

Bill D
02-22-2004, 12:18 PM
I second hondaguy`s comments on 303, also, you can buy it by the gallon. Nothing but 303 for my tires, seals, underhood covers and dash

Classy Detail
02-22-2004, 12:32 PM
My 303 dash.

SVR
02-23-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Nikon

I`ve beem accumulating items for spring and summer detailing for a month or so now. I find it less of a shock to buy what I`m after over time. I`m stocking up on towels, brushes, cleaners and dressings, and some polishes. My detailing supplies cupboard is currently full so I need to buy another one of those.

Get one of those standard size garden sheds (if you have room to put it somewhere) That`s what i have but then again I have 15 acre place so tonnes of room. Stick your cupboard in there and get a couple more. A quality lock or two and you`re done.

Mine is only 10 seconds walk from the carport, my detailing bay which is conviently out of the sun for 95% of the day.

Mantic6t9
02-23-2004, 03:09 AM
I have 303 and 1Z Tiefenpfleger. The 1Z Tiefenpfleger works better on exterior trim, 303 streaks like crazy Tiefenpfleger isn`t as bad. They both have their place.