PDA

View Full Version : My stuff photos

SVR
02-19-2004, 11:16 PM
Here are some new photos of my detailing supplies. Still have to get the Malco and Pacer stuff and Glare but i am pretty happy with my little detailing supplies shed and what i have

Why not show us your supplies photos.

SVR
02-19-2004, 11:31 PM
I still can`t work out how to post three images on one post so here is another one

SVR
02-19-2004, 11:32 PM
OK only one more to come. SORRY!

SVR
02-19-2004, 11:35 PM
As you can see, i will need more shelving shortly once the Pacer and Malco stuff arrives.

SVR
02-19-2004, 11:37 PM
Last but not least, my select few 3M professional products.

spetulla
02-19-2004, 11:46 PM
what do you find give the best shine? what are the most high end products in the pro industry? i`ve never even heard of some of those...

SVR
02-20-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by spetulla

what do you find give the best shine? what are the most high end products in the pro industry? i`ve never even heard of some of those...

For the best wet look shine , I can`t go past the PPG Final Glaze 2000. The best i`ve used. Of course i haven`t used all brands but this is a high end industry product since it`s for industrial use only, not for use by the general public. That`s written on the back of the container.

Omikron is made and sold throughout Australia only. Their Bodyseal, RD Black wheel arch paint, HD degreaser and Super Gloss shampoo are the finest products in their range.

I don`t use their tyre shine`s, not impressed with them at all.

Omikron is not available overseas.

Malco, 3M, Sonax, Swissol, Zaino, P21s, Klasse, Autosmart, Stoner`s, PPG, Norton, Top Gear, Car Chem, Farecla, Menzerna, Autoglym, Pacer, Detail King, Top Of the Line , Ecolab, Meguiars Pro, Shiners, CarKleen, Glasurit, Du Pont, Ultra Gloss, JAL Chemicals, Dinitroll and Ultra 2000 mfg are the premier brands in the industry that i know of but others here could list brands that i don`t know of.

I`m only an aussie and we have only a small percentage of what`s available in the USA

imported_Willy d
08-07-2004, 06:06 PM
The vw with the boat in the background is mine. I tried to correct a thread of mine and it wound up in your thread. Sorry just delete it thanks bill

mnbv
08-07-2004, 11:04 PM
wow, how did that happen?

IntrstlarOvrdrv
08-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by mnbv

wow, how did that happen?

Lol, thats what I am wondering..