PDA

View Full Version : Dri-Clean and Power Out

Murph1083
02-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Has anyone used these interior products? Im trying to figure out which of the two is better.

Big Leegr
02-20-2004, 04:48 AM
I`ve used the Dri-Clean from Blue Coral. I think it works very well as a general purpose cleaner (not so much for spots/stains). As you have only to either vacuum or brush out the residue once it dries, it is a good choice for someone who doesn`t have an extractor or doesn`t have the time/place to let a car dry out after using a "wet" carpet cleaner. The car can be driven sooner too (no unpleasant surprises for the driver). Also, there is less of a chance for the seat to be overwetted, so there is less of a chance of a stain caused by wet foam wicking. This would be, of course, a "Joe Six-pack" safety feature more than an Autopian concern. I think the foam dries a little quicker than the liquid spray version. A definite difference was seen when I used this stuff on a smoker`s car interior-went from a "golden" to light grey. Very impressed owner (somewhat embarrassed also!).

Haven`t tried the Power-Out.

Murph1083
02-20-2004, 06:42 AM
see, thats the reason im looking at these, quick dry time. I have one of those bissel carpet cleaners. The only problem is i will want to take the car out later that day, but i would have to leave it so the water can dry.